A little office sport

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
delnoram

A little office sport

by delnoram » 28/05/08, 17:26

Le forum is in a flat calm and you have nothing to do, a bit of sport that tells you?

http://majman.net/fly_loader.html
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 29/05/08, 16:21

Is that what you call "work more to earn more"?

Will you go to Sarko : Lol:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 29/05/08, 19:05

threw : Lol: no it's not really that, but cons, seen on TV a director of I do not know what discarded by his superiors and who has an empty office with a phone that sometimes works and his laptop he would have plenty of time for that : Cheesy: but probably no connection :| .

Sorry for your "mess", but I personally don't have a PC at work : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)