Sarko and purchasing power, 6 months

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/08, 11:18

Hi Arthur,

I like your story. She is pretty and as you say, those who have not understood will never understand. : Idea:

The current tax system, even with the tax package, is eminently redistributive and fair.

Redistribution must not rhyme with discrimination against "well-off" people and abusive confiscation of the fruit of their labor.

As Hollande said, an easy tax home is from 4000 Euros / month. And I quote itAnd he doesn't like them Translation: they have to spit the tickets.

When we know its heritage and its perfectly legal tax brackets (SCI, under chronic estimate of their houses with the blessing of a tax inspector so conciliating ...) to escape the ISF with Ségo, it would be better to to hush up. : Shock:

Something to laugh at hanging his jaw. Take a couple of technicians / teachers with a child. Oh the wealthy villains! Oh profiteers! Oh the spoilers of the poor! : Evil:

Current neurotic discourse of the hypochrite benevolence of the PS in the most total and archaic ideological wandering.

When will a modern PS, ie credible and pragmatic? that would do good to French democracy ... Even the right declares it ironically while this state of affairs suits it very well ...

Because often, to be "well off", these homes also work a lot. Except the situation of the "heirs of great fortunes" without any personality content to spend, sorry, wasting the interests of their fortune generally in superficiality. But this situation is peanut. Even by confiscating all their property from them, no problem will be solved: neither the debt nor the purchasing power. Because these are structural problems resulting from our behavior, we all French.

So on the right as on the left one can continue to get excited and to shout demagogic nonsense on the television sets. It is very badly spent energy. :frown:

@+
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/03/08, 11:36

PS and UMP, the same thing not quite.
I do not know if you followed the speeches of S. Royal in the week before the vote.
That would surprise me, because as Remundo would think, there is nothing valid ...

This lady spoke of a new economy redirected towards ecology.
And there, it warmed my heart because, it is normally what you all think.
Reorient the economy towards the design, manufacture, assembly of renewable energies, with encouragement from the State.

This project (which Remundo would have delighted, if he had been attentive), would have created a boom in services and SMEs, for manufacturing and installation in private homes.

It was a big niche of jobs, and growth,
and for a good cause!…
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/08, 11:40

Ah shit I missed that! Should try to find an interview !!

They could offer us the party card too ... by repeating our ideas ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/08, 12:03

Hi Gegyx,

But creating renewable SMEs and multinationals and jobs, the right and the left have been competing for a long time of speech on the subject ... Miss Ségo probably did not add "innovations", neither verbal, nor economic, nor concrete with her ecological discourse of circumstances : Lol:

Well at least when they talk about that, it's a bit hammering on the "heads of noggin" that we must think about renewable and it is not me who would complain about it. : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/03/08, 12:15

The proof has gone unnoticed, yet it is the current interesting solution.
On the other hand the "Grenelle of the environment", with a mastodon minister (2 :D ) ????
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/08, 12:18

I don't know if you noticed, but the famous Grenelle, precisely from the right and Sarko, we don't hear about it anymore ... And I don't have the impression that our economies are greening despite the coming spring : Cry:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/03/08, 12:23

That's it !

You confirm ...
0 x