Ecology must not be a luxury

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 17/03/08, 11:35

bizard the rant of a guy who partly makes his bisness ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/08, 11:53

I don't know how to take this remark but I'm sorry but unlike other shops, we set our prices ONLY in relation to the supplier price, without any other consideration of "return on investment" or whatever like escrology...

Proof is that we are at the same price level as the large distribution ... see better on certain products such as for example: https://www.econologie.com/shop/lampe-5- ... p-138.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/08, 12:11

I believe that ecology is not a luxury, but a necessity : Idea:

For "abusive" prices and tariffs, each consumer is free to buy or not, and each seller is free to set his prices. : Cheesy:

Then, the law of supply and demand, in combination with that of stupidity and whirlwind, make market prices. :P

But let's not be paranoid, it happens that many transactions do the business of the buyer AND the seller ...

@+
Last edited by Remundo the 17 / 03 / 08, 14: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/08, 12:15

Ben sellers who set their price in relation to what the "green" object of the sale will earn or save in money for the buyer (or worse compared to premiums and subsidies) disgust me a little and especially disgust people of ecology by conveying an "ecolo = expensive" image ...

After that it depends what you want: to make money (eco-opportunist) or to make things happen ... in the background ...
0 x