VAE Validation of Professional Experience

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Flytox

VAE Validation of Professional Experience

by Flytox » 07/02/08, 23:14

Bonjour à tous

The subject is not greener than that but too bad ... : Mrgreen: You can have the acquired experience validated (transformed into a diploma) under certain conditions, etc., but once you have obtained the diploma in question, how can you get it recognized by your employer, for example? What are the rights and duties of the employer and employee? What does the law say? I doubt that the employer is always honest with what he announces to his employees. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Bougonnator
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bougonnator » 08/02/08, 11:52

Hello,
It all depends on the employer's HR policy.
In my opinion, few are sensitive to a VAE, on the other hand they are required to free a certain number of hours for employees who request it. The best use, I think, is to go and see if the grass is greener elsewhere after you graduate.

On the other hand, a VAE makes it possible to nicely embellish one's CV with a nice diploma. As recruitment firms scan CVs and use filters to pre-classify candidates according to diploma, this allows you to take the first step and prove yourself in the interview.
It must be said that these meat merchants have an annoying tendency to consider only the diploma: if we have done a good school, we are good, otherwise the CV goes in the basket. This is because it is certainly the diploma that works for us and that it is enough to hang it on the wall in a beautiful painting for the work to be done so well.

This is unfortunate for 'human resources consulting firms' but unfortunately it is too true.
And many companies participate in this dreadful heresy by hiring over-educated people for easy tasks. Result: an uncomfortable employee and increased payroll costs for work that is not necessarily better. But it is so and we must comply with it.
So yes, VAE is something to do.
As soon as possible, I also embark on the process.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/02/08, 19:16

Hello Bougonnator

Bougonnator wrote:It all depends on the employer's HR policy.

Where I work, the policy is to hire Engineers even to replace staff with a CAP + extensive experience. It's easy the offer is bloated and they need to eat ... they are playing on velvet. :frown:

First, hire them for a salary well below what an engineer leaving school can expect, give them the longest possible period of probation and catch up with the normal salary if they are wise and disciplined .... There are mistakes ... the engineers are more in theory than in practice, especially for the 'dirty' jobs, and a little hatred of being underused .... and with less qualified chefs. : Mrgreen:

To recognize the diplomas whatever they are, they play the clock so that in "seniority" there is not much difference to make up. The only thing they sell "well" ... is promises.

The professional career is determined on the day of hiring. If you return to the bottom of the ladder regardless of your value and the diploma you obtain subsequently, you will end up much lower than the others in terms of qualification, competence, and equal responsibility even with equal seniority in the function.

After 45 years, obsolescence and out-datedness strikes non-senior executives, in fact, they are the only ones who have the privilege of improving over time and even beyond 65, and being the sole custodians of the essential experience. ... : Mrgreen:

Bougonnator wrote:So yes, VAE is something to do.
As soon as possible, I also embark on the process.

If you're young, go for it and Good Luck!
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 19/02/08, 14:14

Anecdote:

I remember a Polytechnician who one day took my chair.
He had only the "Title" the "Spoken" and a particle in front of his Patronym.
That makes some 35 years. I see that nothing has changed since my retirement.

For the rest, I fully agree with Flytox's post.

The VAE is good, it's already an old idea - So, if you are young, full of energy, know how to show and defend your Talent, this counts more in the eyes of some than a good diploma that you do not have was lucky enough to drop out one day.

Pierre
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."