Pantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/12/07, 23:37

matthieu wrote:Apart from the time of course, I consider that WELDING is the main problem of pantone experimentation because even if we all have a little tinkering at home ... only those who have the equipment to solder can start to toy and to try some montages ...

And you Citro, where are you of your project? If you had time, would you already be setting up your reactor?

As for me, time, I can always clear ... like 1 day by fortnight ... finally subject to variation.

By the way, to what extent can you diposer an oxy-acetylene station?

PS: by the way Saint-Léon where I live is 20km from home, behind Creon (La Sauve).

Yeah, if I had time ... The reactor project is for my saffron lpg, but my wife uses it to work ... I'm going to get the recumbent bike before the pantone ...
The oxy acetylene post is my brother-in-law who does not use it often ...

PS: La Sauve, Targon ... I have not been there for a long time, I go often more often to Rauzan either ... but I love the between two seas. :D
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by matthew » 03/12/07, 00:00

Yes, I'm starting to appreciate this area ... but you're rather interested in loving the vine!

As far as I'm concerned, when I get myself a constant level tank, I mean a float trap and I'll have replaced my tubes and galvanized steel pipe (apparently not recommended) with stainless steel, I'll start no longer able to hold up!

: Arrow: hence the growing interest for me in the welding machine!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/12/07, 00:10

: Arrow: Good will have to meet ...
Otherwise, I will always have more urgent to do ...
Send me a PM and we'll call each other. : Arrowl:
0 x
Osiris
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Osiris » 25/12/07, 15:20

Hello everyone

This is my first post on econologie.com (first I take my hat to Christophe, for this site, I do not know if you're alone to manage all this but it's a real gold mine for econologists )
I became acquainted with the Pantone process in 2005 (during my end-of-study internship) on the site of Quanthomme at the time I found this interesting and promising but did not find the time to deepen.
But since September 2007, I went back inside and spent hours reading the forum , wiki-pantone at autes theories ...

Today I must admit that I am "convinced" of the interest and the potential that water doping and the reuse of exhaust gases can have on increasing the energy efficiency of heat engines in the aim to improve combustion and therefore reduce consumption and pollutant emissions ...
But after the theory, it's time for me to move on to practice which I think is a fundamental step for anyone who wants to advance the research on pantone, GP and others with (very interestingly the ionic vortex theory of Marc C). ..

To conclude I am looking for people in Toulouse (where I come from) and the region wishing to go to practice (or having already started) including starting with a gillier Pantone:

MY MEANS: a diesel 9 R89 as subject of experimentation, I miss it especially tools to weld and a place to work quiet (in the apartment it is a little hard : Lol: ...)

I'm also looking for people who have already "pantonized" or "GP-ized" an engine that works for a possible demo.
Phew !!!
here, I was a little long but I think it was necessary for my first post.

See you soon, I hope....
0 x
"When the man has shot the last
tree, caught the last fish, polluted
the last river, then he will go
reckon that money cannot be eaten. "
Native American proverb
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Experiment with an experiment ...

by faaab » 04/01/08, 10:35

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Hello everyone.

If you are registered on econology, the serious things will be able to begin :!:

I propose to who wants to participate in my idea. Talking about the project is still a little early. I have to spend more time on the canvas and my experience book. And then I still have not talked much about the feasibility. Anyway next.

I would like everyone to ride a water reactor on the 205 of my neighbor (who should sell me this quarter).

Note: I do not know anything about car mechanics and I still have the license ... : Cheesy:

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
I have in the idea of ​​going up in the engine of what to measure the interesting physical quantities (still to be determined). I would also like to be able to tinker with a "retractable" reactor, in order to be able to easily change it for another, in order to study the influence of its characteristics (dimensions, etc.) on the overall operation of the engine.
: Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu:

:| :?:

What do you think ?

See you soon on econology.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/01/08, 22:09

: Arrow: Gas masks are your poster level on the forum.
We all started one day ... :D

For the retractable reactor, it is a good solution, which allows you to avoid being out of order with an inefficient configuration ...

The XUD Peugeot / Citroën engine has already been largely pantonised, it is an excellent base, widely known.
However, it often suffers from a "restrictive" mechanical accessibility.
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 08/01/08, 10:41

OUAOU!

The more I surf and the more I am impressed by the means needed to mount his pantone on his titina. I look smart with my 3 flat keys and my Swiss army knife.

The term "tinkering" seems to me more appropriate. :|

I have the impression that a welding skill is needed. If it interests someone in the area ... my door is wide open.

In fact it is a real "Help"that I launch! I am rather lonely by nature but there I will take it out on my own! I think that only teamwork will allow my idea to succeed.

I'm waiting for your reaction (I need a little motivation there).
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 12/01/08, 18:29

8) ANNOUNCEMENT:

ready arms & brains to spin a helping hand to tinker with the pantone reactor. these arms and brains are very motivated. do not hesitate to contact them, not through the eyes, mouth and ears ...

8) AVAILABILITY:

evening and weekend

from the 11 February 2007 (for now I'm going to Saint Nazaire but from that date I would be at home in Talence)

I saw that a lot of people were looking for help to tinker, if there is where it still is,
I am waiting for your messages !!!

0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 13/01/08, 11:07

Faab, we can contact you in early February (from 7).
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 13/01/08, 11:15

ThierrySan wrote:Faab, we can contact you in early February (from 7).

it works ! See you soon : Cheesy:
0 x