Business and sustainable development

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Supertux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Supertux » 05/01/08, 09:55

It therefore has nothing to do with local production ...

If, it's in progress, after a search on google, I found this:

http://www.electronique.biz/article/308560.html
http://embedded.over-blog.com/article-5302035.html

But not yet really in application apparently ...
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 05/01/08, 10:14

toto65 wrote:The prefectures are hunting down deconstructors. I do not always give them wrong there is a lot of "cleaning to do" Retention tank for used oils, battery storage etc. etc.
But why don't you be so hard with the wreckers and their big crusher which are supposed to drain the fluids of vehicles.

it sounds silly but how many companies respect the law really well? Anyone crying the pallets at the bottom of the course? hmm?

Already shredders, there are very few because a shredding + sorting installation is very expensive (in my department there are 2 and that's it) while classic breakages there are quite a few and there are has 2 types: those that do the old-fashioned way: they pile up in bulk without any particular precaution and it is the customer who dismantles, and the deconstructors who drain the fluids and deposit the usable parts which are offered on the shelf: these are the first naturally which are targeted by the "hunting" ...
The vehicles that go to the shredder in my city are all emptied tank, engine, gearbox, brake system, hydraulics and cooling, because these installations (very profitable!) Are closely monitored and recyclers want to have the "cleanest" scrap. "possible because if there is eg. oils or plastics, it is they who have the problem of polluting emissions ...

When waste disposal, if some cheat (often small boxes that already have a knife under their throat), it is because of the often very high cost of processing waste ... burnt pallets is not nothing at all in comparison with what some allow themselves ... Why do you think there have been so many toxic garbage dumps in the Rhône even recently? Aren't you going to believe that these are just accidents? :?
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 07/01/08, 22:13

Already grinders, there are very few

a hundred in France, including 42 approved (2006 figure)

The vehicles that go to the crusher in my city are all emptied

This should be the rule we agree, but the reality is not always at this level unfortunately.
it is because of the often very high cost of waste treatment

and the lack of actors (or competition) in the waste sector.

in comparison to what some allow themselves

It is true and it is all the more intolerable when it comes to "big box".
0 x