Combustion of vegetable oil

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Combustion of vegetable oil

by the middle » 09/12/07, 12:52

I do not know how to approach the subject, but ...
I discovered that the fact of bad cooking, results in the production of a carcinogenic product, "theacrolein"
When I talk about cooking poorly, it means overheating the oil.
The cigarette also leads to the production of this by-product.
So, I ask myself the question: does not burning vegetable oil have the same problems?
In my opinion, there is not much research done in this area, and that is a problem.
My doubts appeared, the day, or with my burner ball, I managed to have a flame T ° high enough, I had a nozzle of a cherry red, I was very happy, BUT ... I noticed that my throat was irritated, so much so that I removed that nozzle which blushed so well, which burned the drops of heavier oils.
Right, my throat has calmed down ..
Currently, I'm comparing the fact of burning vegetable oil, to GM transgenic trials, I mean, the consequences are unknown, because too new.
That's it. I wanted to say it
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/12/07, 22:59

Hello
My doubts appeared, the day, or with my burner ball, I managed to have a flame T ° high enough, I had a nozzle of a cherry red, I was very happy, BUT ... I noticed that my throat was irritated, so much so that I removed that nozzle which blushed so well, which burned the drops of heavier oils.

When the nozzle turns red it is often a flame with an excess of air, so a short flame
In any burner a too oxidizing flame gives off a certain smell at the fireplace despite the absence of smoke
a good flame is when the amount of air is sufficient not more it heats the nozzle less but the enclosure of the oven
the stitching of throat and eyes is the same principle as a diesel that runs in low load too much air ..

Now to be cancerigenic? difficult to say, I think that any combustion is not good for the health, even the good fir, what I hold in the combustion is that if the core of the flame reaches high temperature the risk of residues is lower (This is the principle of PBC incinerators)

Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/12/07, 09:45

ah well we can not say that it's a happy medium! : Lol:

I point out that the combustion of a mineral oil is good + carcinogenic that the combustion of a vegetable oil!

it makes sense but good ... when you are addicted to oil! : Evil:

and all its distillation products!

it's because you're too used to burning diesel fuel that you're addicted!
if you want it's like fishing, after a while you feel nothing : Cheesy:

finally ..............

the particles emitted by the burning of vegetable oil are very fine, and therefore much less dangerous for the lungs, because it is the fine particles which stick to the bronchi of the lungs, which will have difficulty in cleaning them. .. adds to the phenomenon of combustion and release of particles, the phenomenon of aggregates.

in vegetable oil, there is no lead or sulfur at the base!

besides it's not a swish ofssile but good .......

it's winter cover you! :D
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"