Pentol: water in oil emulsion

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Pentol: water in oil emulsion

by gilgamesh » 05/12/07, 11:47

It seems that there is by ex Gunnermann and Strey de Cologne etc. others who even have commercial solutions on this subject. I found this by chance:

http://www.pentol.com/

The solutions exist but its use is very delayed ...
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/07, 11:52

I did not know the firm in question but there is a complete "file" about water injection (emulsion or direct) on the site:

Water injection in engines
- In short
- History of water injection
- By Daimler Benz
- By Elf: aquazole
- By Ferrari
- By Jean-Pierre Chambrin
- By Renault
- By Saab
- By the University of Cologne
- Key points
- Fuel-saving Vix process
- Newspaper
- Water-diesel fuel emulsification system

Especially what you're talking about: https://www.econologie.com/par-l-univers ... s-218.html

The marketing of these researches is also done under the name ofhydro fuel
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 05/12/07, 12:03

The firm is located near Basel in Germany, right next door - it is possible that they bought the patent from strey because they speak of an aditiv which can be a stable mixture - precisely that is what it offers: a bond at the molecule level
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/07, 12:05

Not bad this page http://www.pentol.com/applikation_seite2.htm

To make a new fuel out of your existing oil is our goal. Water-in-Oil is the solution. For you the beginning of a new age in combustion efficiency, emission control and cost saving.

The unit can be installed ahead of the fuel oil storage tank or on-line preferably ahead of the fuel oil heaters.

The secondary atomization through evaporation (microexplosion) of the water droplets within the fuel oil, fragment the oil droplets into thousands of tiny particles.

This ensures to complete combustion.
Previously unachievable improvements in emission reduction, boiler protection and efficiency makes the combustion of low quality fuels simple and easy.

A fully homogeneous and stable Water-in-Oil emulsion is created with the PentoMuls® Emulsification Unit.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"