Strikes: freedom, equality, fraternity strike the 2 mentions ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
delnoram

by delnoram » 18/11/07, 21:30

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/07, 22:34

Would the truth be elsewhere? : Cheesy:
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 18/11/07, 23:18

Hi,

I site, Christophe:
Would the truth be elsewhere?

Divide and rule...
It's a motto that works!
A+
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/11/07, 23:50

Me, I would appreciate, if a collective or unions lodged a lawsuit, against a politician (even even a president of the republic), and also against the media, when there is sustained false statements, knowingly.
For a few months, we have witnessed untruths, reiterated, during one-way debates, of guest-star ministers, or of Sarkozy's interventions.
Unfortunately for us, our New President, smells a little of banana peel, broken, ripe fruit, and undergrowth.
It should not be abused, and moderation is essential ...

Problem, one cannot file a complaint against the president in office. So he buzzes, abuses and rejects it ...
The Dc ex-sciences, has an opinion on everything, therefore an opinion especially ... Problem, the sentences are badly turned, are often trash, or big bullshit. As nobody takes it back, except these terrorists on the Internet. He believes in his delirium!
But that French people, undergoing this Sarko-show, do not always realize it, hurts me.,
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 19/11/07, 10:11

Certainly, politician, you would do much better than those who have led us for 25 years, in terms of high-profile debates. It shows right away in your argument.

Obviously, you don't really mind strikes:
you have a quiet little life, you only know people who can go to work on foot, or by bike or who take their car, work 35-hour (or 32?) weeks, who leave to retire at 55 . When there is a school strike, you take a day off because, on vacation, you take it when you want.
0 hassles, 0 worries.

You're lucky. Much better for you.

gegyx wrote:Me, I would appreciate, if a collective or unions lodged a lawsuit, against a politician (even even a president of the republic), and also against the media, when there is sustained false statements, knowingly.
For a few months, we have witnessed untruths, reiterated, during one-way debates, of guest-star ministers, or of Sarkozy's interventions.
Unfortunately for us, our New President, smells a little of banana peel, broken, ripe fruit, and undergrowth.
It should not be abused, and moderation is essential ...

Problem, one cannot file a complaint against the president in office. So he buzzes, abuses and rejects it ...
The Dc ex-sciences, has an opinion on everything, therefore an opinion especially ... Problem, the sentences are badly turned, are often trash, or big bullshit. As nobody takes it back, except these terrorists on the Internet. He believes in his delirium!
But that French people, undergoing this Sarko-show, do not always realize it, hurts me.,
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/11/07, 11:32

One, my development at the end is more of a humorous poetry (To be taken at the (alcoholic) degree that you want).

Two, what I put forward at the beginning is true, and I dare imagine that there is bp. No ?
When a politician knowingly lies and that many realize it, the least of things and to throw the contradiction at him, and a right of answer (even of the journalist…).

But when these deceptive words are said to stir up hatred and put the passions of its citizens into conflict. The ! It's serious !
It comes from a superior, from insult, from non respect of the texts, from perjury, from ostracism, from racism, from remarks aiming at disturbing public order, from the push to crime, if not to war civil, endangering others.
When an individual mistreats his animal, the SPA always recovers € 1500, in court.
When Le Pen puts out a shameless joke in a discreet interview, all the leagues against racism and anti-Semitism file a complaint, and this has been a fuss for months.
But when Sarkozy says that the days of strike will be paid more, there is the contingent of zombies that picks up on heart…

As for your assumptions about my life, they are doubtful.
I see a lot of resentment, jealousy, despair.
Put yourself down, and think a little about the life you lead, and see if there is no other solution than the one where you lock yourself up.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/07, 11:39

gegyx wrote:But when these deceptive words are said to stir up hatred and put the passions of its citizens into conflict. The ! It's serious !
It comes from a superior, from insult, from non respect of the texts, from perjury, from ostracism, from racism, from remarks aiming to disturb public order, from popusse to crime, if not the civil war , endangering others.

It is getting bad you say ??? Because it wasn't before? Sorry but I think your remark shows a little self-centeredness ...

Because I don't see how it changes its habits... his presidential campaign in particular ... I recall that it is thanks to such methods that he won the elections: lies (the famous purchasing power which is declining after 6 months) and raising social categories one against the other ... I'm not talking about the resumption of Lepeniste arguments ...

This is how we become president ...

Hey, about electoral promises, Sarko who is always eager for "professional results", pkoi does not apply it to his government ... blablablabaal ... we know the song ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 19/11/07, 12:55

gegyx wrote:I see a lot of resentment, jealousy, despair.
Put yourself down, and think a little about the life you lead, and see if there is no other solution than the one where you lock yourself up.

No jealousy: as I said a little while ago, when I arrive at 11h at taf, I do not get fired (I will probably have a ridiculous increase, but that will not change much). It swells me, I see my son only 5 minutes a day, but it doesn't go any further. I don't have a company to run either, so no major worries for my little person. No.
I’m thinking of the others, those I see around me who hunch even more because they double or triple their journey times, those who do not have 1% of the benefits strikers. They suffer much more, but the unions don't care. So resentment? yes, maybe well ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"