Already seen? Utopia returns?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 07/09/07, 00:47

Already seen this propaganda pdf, It has been around for a long time.
As for its site, since 2006, nothing new, in particular the "guarantee" page which returns an error. It's a bit dead site ...

On the forum, There were Celdelph who had ordered an electrolyser never arrived at Moreau. In desperation, he bought one from hydrogen boost.
I would have liked to know what it had been like for the past year that he installed it, but he did not reply to the message I sent him. :frown:
As for lolo21 who installed one too, he told me "not to have checked the consumption" : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
I do not know if he bought the complete kit or just the electrolyzer but I find it risky, and a shame for the feedback.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/09/07, 14:31

Yes, especially as happy feedback is often shared (sometimes with too much enthusiasm, even ...), but the others ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 14/11/07, 21:34

hold on, read it
http://www.utopiatech.fr/UTOPIATECH%20UHP2.pdf
uh page 16 directly, it will avoid jmm's literature : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/07, 22:02

With such results, no bailiff ...Jmm has only to sell current to its neighbors with an oil generator ... it would produce a much cheaper energy than EDF ...

In other words: I have a lot of trouble believing in these figures ... I hope for him (and for us) that they are real ... but I highly doubt it ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 14/11/07, 22:38

On the minutes this calls out to me:

"Mr Moreau disconnects UHP² and the arrival of diesel from the system to reconnect this arrival on the gasoil filter original in order to put the vehicle back into service as it was originally. "

It's new, you have to touch the arrival of diesel to boost hydrogen intake! ??

Otherwise, I read some parts with great attention, since I know how the electrolyses work. JMM is a hell of a trickster and he plays with numbers by making extrapolations.

End of page 13 for example:

He goes from a drink theoretical from 7.2L / 100 without doping to 2.7L / 100 with doping.

He then says:

Incidentally, the electrolytic process not taking more than 400 Watts electric hour,
it appears that the overall balance in liters of hybrid gas generated per watt hour of electricity consumed is
around a dissociation value of: 0,1 Watt electric hour per liter of gas produced. Or the equivalent
with a flow rate of 2500 to 4600 liters / hour of hybrid gas, synthesized on demand and proportionally,
during the UHP² Process [...]

Clearly to calculate the gas flow versus the electric consumption, it implies that its electrolyser with 400W electric adds the energy necessary to pass from 7.2L / 100 to 2.7L / 100. And that ultimately deviates to 0.1Wh per liter of gas generated.

It is bullshit ! For an hourly flow as a function of the power consumed, a flow measurement is made, not a calculation based on the economy apparently achieved.

In my eyes it is stupid to discredit yourself in this way, because I am sure that the intake of hydrogen brings something.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/07, 22:47

nlc wrote:In my eyes it is stupid to discredit yourself in this way, because I am sure that the intake of hydrogen brings something.

"In your eyes" is summed up ... but not everyone has your scientific culture and it is these people that Moreau is aiming for ... but I could be wrong ...
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 15/11/07, 12:21

Hello!
As part of my test project and comparative study on chevy van V8 gas / petrol, I contacted Utopie tech which I had with a lot of difficulties this week (2 unread emails and 5 phone calls). I came across an interlocutor (not very friendly elsewhere) explaining my project. she told me that mr Moreau was very busy at the moment and that for the rest of the events we had to wait until early 2008.
This is not my first attempt, because I had contacted them 1 year and a half ago and I had the same kind of response.
My next step will be to contact nexus to find out their version of things, how did they manage to have an interview and how did the tests really take place etc ...
I am now considering turning to an American system for sale on http://befreetech.com/ with their HAFC.
Good I would also test other systems (grander, etc ...) in view of the drafting of a comparative summary document and one or more press articles, for effervescience among others, but the funds risk me to lack.
Note that the Hydrogen Boost system seems to be the same product as HAFC.
Thank you in advance, for all contact with people who have done this kind of test.
PS: in the last effervescience which has just appeared, there is my article on the BRF. In preparation 1 article on Grebenikov, already mentioned here, and one on the blast furnaces and the stainless steel technique used by the Celts and Merovingians.
Have a good day!
0 x
Be determined not to serve you and this is already free! (La Boétie)
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/11/07, 17:25

abyssin3 wrote:On the forum, There were Celdelph who had ordered an electrolyser never arrived at Moreau. In desperation, he bought one from hydrogen boost.
I would have liked to know what it had been like for the past year that he installed it, but he did not reply to the message I sent him.
As for lolo21 who installed one too, he told me "not to have checked the consumption"

: Arrow: Makarov
You can try to contact these two forumeurs who have already tried hydrogen boost, but I do not guarantee that they will give you much more info than they gave me ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/11/07, 17:57

nlc wrote:

E
n clear to calculate the gas flow versus the electrical consumption, it implies that its electrolyser with 400W electric adds the energy necessary to go from 7.2L / 100 to 2.7L / 100. And that ultimately deviates to 0.1Wh per liter of gas generated.

It is bullshit ! For an hourly flow as a function of the power consumed, a flow measurement is made, not a calculation based on the economy apparently achieved.

In my eyes it is stupid to discredit yourself in this way, because I am sure that the intake of hydrogen brings something.

actually, it discredits a max. We are still waiting for a demo, because the bailiff's report, as I wrote above, does not really convince me, with all due deference to the instrumentalist bailiff.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."