Organic Farming

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ameur teycir
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Organic Farming

by ameur teycir » 12/09/06, 06:38

Hello

is there a little corner in this forum to discuss Organic Farming, tips and tricks ????

Teycir
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/06, 09:54

There is the section: tips and tricks/

but also : Agriculture/

We have already talked a bit about organic farming but without really going into the subject.
0 x
Lolox
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lolox » 20/10/06, 01:24

Otherwise there is this Forum, but it is young and still relatively uncrowded but there is potential: :|

http://gaianature.naturalforum.net/index.htm
0 x
"Experience is the name men give to their mistakes" O. Wilde
ameur teycir
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Biodynamic agriculture

by ameur teycir » 04/07/07, 14:33

Hello sir,

Thank you for your answers.

I am always registered to your Newsletter, it is always rich and rewarding. Thank you

Can you orient me on the subject of biodynamic agriculture.

if you have links to sites.

about your forumhe is also rich and dynamic, and I always try to find the places where I can find nature at home.

Good luck,

I am sorry for the delay

Ameur Teycir

: Wink:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 14/09/07, 07:51

I dig up this post following a report from FAO:
ftp://ftp.fao.org/docrep/fao/meeting/012/J9918F.pdf on the International Conference on Agriculture and Food Security dated 3-5 May 2007 which shows that organic farming has a number of potentialities far superior to those of conventional crops while having the ability to provide sufficient food for the entire world population (which makes one of the most solid arguments in the discourse of the partisans of an intensive agriculture ...), whose conclusions are:

VIII. CONCLUSIONS
67. The participants agreed on the following points, as set out in the conclusions
Of the president:
? Organic farming can contribute to food security, but its ability to assert its role largely depends on the existence of genuine political will.
? Organic agriculture can mitigate the effects of emerging issues, such as climate change, through measures such as improved carbon fixation
of the ground. It also offers practical solutions for adapting to the effects of climate change.
? Organic farming helps to improve water security in several areas: drinking water quality, reduced need for irrigation of organic soils and increased yields under conditions of water stress due to climate variability.
? Organic farming helps protect agrobiodiversity and ensure sustainable use.
? Organic farming enhances nutritional sufficiency through increased diversification of organic foods, which are richer in micronutrients.
? Organic farming stimulates rural development, creating incomes and jobs in areas where people have no choice but to resort to labor,
to local resources and knowledge.
? It is essential to establish an international network focused on biological research and rational extension, in order to continue the development of organic farming. A larger part of public resources should be devoted
agroecological sciences.
? Food security is closely linked to agricultural policies that determine export and import choices. Organic farming links economic objectives with environmental and social objectives, but its development can not be sustained unless the same rules are applied to all through appropriate policy interventions.
? Food security is not only a concern for developing countries, as the fossil fuel crisis, climate change and other weaknesses in the food chain are also likely to endanger non-food-secure areas. 'insecurity.

This report goes against the grain of European agricultural policy, which, to date, particularly under the impetus of France, continues to support intensive farming to the detriment of a more environmentally friendly agriculture.

You have the possibility to send a petition to the President of the Republic. I'll tell you the details later.
0 x
ameur teycir
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

rather to Greenpeace

by ameur teycir » 26/09/07, 14:19

Hello,

Thanks for the article.

I agree, if you want but it will be Greepeace is more effcicae no!

see you soon,

Ameur Teycir
on the other side of the mediterranean
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 27/09/07, 09:41

This report goes against the grain of European agricultural policy, which, to date, particularly under the impetus of France, continues to support intensive farming to the detriment of a more environmentally friendly agriculture.

The belief that intensive agriculture (a very large consumer of chemistry is said in passing) is absolutely essential to the planet's food balance retort the "intensive" well let's see !!! : Evil: especially when we see here and there boilers that use cereals as fuel and that today we are missing no less than 3 million tonnes of wheat because of these "intensives" which have relied only on oilseeds- fuel there it makes me laugh !!! : Shock: :x and what becomes of the poor countries in there :?: they will die even more of hunger as usual (it is wanted!) while so-called organic agriculture would solve (I have some reservations about this) a lot of overproduction problems (wanted because using a lot of inputs chemical) no, it's nonsense! so-called organic agriculture must imperatively use phytosanitary products of organic and (or) natural origin developed by the major phytochemical groups if we want it to develop on a large scale and over large areas, otherwise it will will remain marginal as today while ecological agriculture it does not need chemistry (organic or synthetic) nor large polluting material nor large sums of money to set up because it only uses elements mostly natural to work! but the hardest part here is to change mentalities and question yourself deeply! when I tell an "intensive" that plowing is not only useless but also harmful to the quality of his soil, he laughs in my face! and I do not insist of course! because quite simply the layer of humus useful to the plants is only about ten cm! but they do not care because the nitrogenous chemical fertilizers are there to nourish the plants cultivated on a support which one calls the ground of the very big anything !!! it disgusts me to have such colleagues !!! : Evil:
0 x
ameur teycir
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ameur teycir » 08/10/07, 14:41

Hello everybody

here are three links on the AB at home, on the FIBL website:

https://www.fibl.org/shop/show.php?sprache=FR&art=1429

https://www.fibl.org/english/shop/show. ... R&art=1430

https://www.fibl.org/francais/shop/show ... R&art=1428

they are in PDF format, you can download them.

Also the site of the technical center of organic agriculture (CTAB) http://www.ctab.nat.tn/ctab.htm

see you soon,

Ameur Teycir
0 x