Sanitation in France: the world upside down!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Tarzan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Sanitation in France: the world upside down!

by Tarzan » 25/09/07, 15:34

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to push a guelante against lobbies like Véo ..... or Ly .... of E. and others who have a monopoly on water and are treated. Did you know that in France it is not the obligation of results that counts but the obligation of means, let me explain:

- If you have an all-water tank followed by a sand filter (in other words, it is the earth that recovers all the water that is almost not treated), we cannot control the quality of your discharges because underground : YOU ARE STANDARDS! ! !

-If you have a sewage treatment plant that your waste which is recoverable at the outlet of the station is nickel from nickel: YOU ARE NOT TO STANDARDS.

* Another abberation: the purification station is authorized as a treatment in a sanitation rehabilitation but not for new housing: It is true, we do not poop the same in new as in old.

* At the end of the microstation, you can recover the water after a small treatment to water the garden. A guy from Vé ... told me it was forbidden, you surprise me he was not going to encourage me, it's not water that I buy from him ...

All this to show French Logic.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 15:38

Yep ... welcome to the real world ... :| but you worry it's not that in France the lobbies eh ...

It would be good if a maximum of people took the red pill: the power of lobbies is made by its customers ...
0 x
Tarzan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tarzan » 25/09/07, 15:42

And especially by the disinformation of its customers .... that's why we are there to distribute a max of red pills! ! ! ! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 15:52

Tarzan wrote:And especially by the disinformation of its customers .... that's why we are there to distribute a max of red pills! ! ! ! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Well ... this forum is a bit made for that 8)
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 26/09/07, 09:37

It is still necessary that the greatest number swallows this pill! : Shock: otherwise vé-eau-lia will continue to establish itself with impunity everywhere (with many legal pumps) and appropriate the water that belongs to all of us here on Gaïa!
Come on Neo we’re going back! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Sanitation in France: the world upside down!

by Christine » 26/09/07, 12:56

Tarzan wrote:
All this to show French Logic.

It is quite simply an economic logic:

1 market that generates dirt + 1 market to clean up = 2 opportunities to make wheat and flatter the GDP God. Cool !

0 market for recovery or self-production + 0 market for cleaning = 0 profit and no points to GDP. Boo, it's not good! Bad citizen!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Sanitation in France: the world upside down!

by Christophe » 26/09/07, 13:04

Christine wrote:0 market for recovery or self-production + 0 market for cleaning = 0 profit and no points to GDP. Boo, it's not good! Bad citizen!

Here, would you have read my last new Christine? : Cheesy:
0 x