What if biofuels were not so green?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 14/09/07, 09:59

Your reason, your physics teacher is very stupid.
This is counter philosophy, that thing. Then it starts to be used as an argument.

There's nothing in the energy majors' closets. As for patents, they are freely available, so you can judge for yourself what is filed. Your teacher would do well to make the effort to look for himself before laying distressing commonplaces.

European Patent Office

Find me the patent for the revolutionary energy of tomorrow (something that works) and I invite you to the restaurant.

It won't cost me dear : Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 14/09/07, 18:55

Hello Rulian

Rulian wrote:There's nothing in the energy majors' closets. As for patents, they are freely available, so you can judge for yourself what is filed.

For "patents held in secrecy" if there are any, you should rather look at the side of the army which I believe has a priority right to review all patents. If it has occultation it is rather at this level. Behind, who has access to the files and what for ..... ??? : Cry:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sam44 » 14/09/07, 21:54

meanwhile this teacher is an engineer (do not ask me what exactly I could not answer you) and he spoke to us about someone who has had his patent bought by a large oil company !!!
0 x
"When the last drop of water is polluted, the last animal hunted and the last tree cut down, the white man will understand that money cannot be eaten."
_Sitting Bull_