Anti natural lice: lavender?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Bougonnator
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bougonnator » 06/09/07, 11:57

Hello,

I confirm the effectiveness of the vinegar to rinse the hair. It is then necessary to comb well with a very tight comb to eliminate the nits by unhooking them.
My children have caught lice for the first time on vacation, maybe in the municipal swimming pool or in the rental. We tried supermarket products, then those sold in pharmacies without success for 3 weeks.
They only had a few, but we couldn't get rid of them. We changed and washed the sheets, pillows, comforters, etc ... almost every day.
The GI cut, on the other hand, makes it easier to detect unwanted babies who lodge behind the ears and above the neck in general.
The only solution to eradicate lice was vinegar (cider in this case), because lice get used to the products supposed to eliminate them.
Just thinking about it itches me ...
Lavender is actually a repellent according to a friend whose daughters were prone to lice.
0 x
gab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gab » 06/09/07, 13:17

Well I will not wish that he has lice either
to follow therefore
vinegar why not but just to rinse then?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/09/07, 10:02

Vinegar to rinse, but as a repellent, so as not to catch it during the favorable season.
Products sold in pharmacies are very effective. If the lice persist, it is because they come from elsewhere ... watch the bedding, etc ... The little friends that you meet not very long each day, those returning from colos, to whom we will say hello ...

21-day cycle for a generation of lice, from slow, to infinite reproduction.

I had done health assistant in a July colo, where the beaches had been soiled by an oil spill in spring. It was exhausting ...
Allergies from contact with sand, but especially lice season ...
I only had the famous powder "Marie Rose" at my disposal, and it was sport with the children, and even more on weekends with certain parents in psychological palaver.
In the evening, after other children's bedtime, washing the hair, drying; covering of a large protective trash bag, pierced for the passage of the head.
Powder mixed with the hair carefully, to put it only in the hair, and not to make it fly; I asked the kid to close his eyes and cover his nose. Then quickly and with skill, put on a bathing cap, to imprison everything during the night (with a woolen cap or a scarf as a bonus so as not to put powder on the bed), until morning. All this to avoid the taunts of others.
In the morning, when the others were having breakfast, washing, and delousing; passing the hair with a fine comb to remove the nits.
Treatment not very effective because it was sometimes necessary to repeat this care, 3 times.
But when you have 6 children to do the same evening !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 07/09/07, 10:26

Yes gegyx, so to avoid that and avoid coming to rinse the hair with apple cider vinegar and therefore before the healing, PREVENTIVE:
lavender vinegar.
0 x