Have you already done tests and what are the results?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/08/07, 19:00

Hello
Ok, so there you talk about the pantone system is that?
When you say between 6 and 7 liters for 100km you speak of essences of essance? or gasoline + water?

Mercedes 300D (D) diesel it runs on fried potato oil or gasiol.
water around 1 liter per 100km.
oil is not forbidden, in America, just a curiosity

Andre
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 15/08/07, 23:28

other engine / energy and it is about these techniques that I am perplexed and I wonder if there are people among you who have already done tests ...

Ekinoks if you are puzzled it is normal. Read the title carefully to get into this somewhat marginal part of the forum.
And to quote Captain Maloche: it works paaas! : Wink:

These processes often remain very mysterious and are the subject of much speculation .... So: myth or reality? The question remains!
It's up to you to judge on this part of forum, processes such as the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ... Anyway the search for perpetual motion has been a "phantasm" of the human mind for centuries ...
0 x
Ekinoks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ekinoks » 16/08/07, 12:20

Christophe wrote:Hardly accessible for individuals, but this subject should then fascinate you: https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-ma ... t1646.html

Indeed it is very interesting and very ingenious ^^
Only in practice, no one has managed to spin a wheel without external energy input?

toto65> ok, so all the superunitary stuff that we see on quanthomme or the Jean-Louis Naudin site or even dirvers videos here and there, is it bullshit? or at least no one has tried them?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/07, 12:57

Ekinoks wrote:Only in practice, no one has managed to spin a wheel without external energy input?

According to the various videos on the Net ... yes !! : Mrgreen:

But in truth I still doubt ...

On the other hand, if you want to test a system that is easy to do, I recommend the SMOT ... there is all the information on JL Naudin's site ...
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 16/08/07, 13:46

Christophe wrote:
Ekinoks wrote:Only in practice, no one has managed to spin a wheel without external energy input?

According to the various videos on the Net ... yes !! : Mrgreen:

But in truth I still doubt ...

:? well who can prove to me that it exists unless I'm stupid and despite I'm convinced that it can exist nobody has seen anything concrete apart from the videos on the net. I'm just asking myself a question, with all the videos that we see on the net, how is it that there was nothing concrete ??? don't tell me the money because some so-called inventions shouldn't be expensive. So for me all the videos announcing the on units and all the blah blah are only pure "c ***". Let's stop being naïve !!!!
0 x
Ekinoks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ekinoks » 16/08/07, 14:20

Christophe> If you advise me to do the SMOT is that it works? Because if it doesn't work I don't want to waste time for nothing ^^

stef5555> Yes! I have the same vision as you! and that's why I wrote this post, to find out if people from forum we already realized EVEN one of these over-unit motors ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/07, 15:03

Ekinoks wrote:Christophe> If you advise me to do the SMOT is that it works? Because if it doesn't work I don't want to waste time for nothing ^^

He doesn't walk, he rolls : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ekinoks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ekinoks » 16/08/07, 19:55

Christophe> I just looked at this SMOT and ... there is nothing exceptional about it and there is no over-unit anywhere ... (or so I did not understand: ^ /)
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"