Search information on the Gazogene

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Gazo03
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Search information on the Gazogene

by Gazo03 » 12/08/07, 22:06

First of all, hello to all the people from forum.

Here having to search a lot of information on gazogene I did not find anything on the internet that could actually answer my questions is for me to call you.

I'm looking for a well-explained sechema or even a plan of a gazogene, because I plan to build one.

And are the gas engines 100% compatible with the diesel engine or it only works with the gasoline engine ??

In advance I thank you for answering my requests
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/08/07, 19:16

Hello Gazo03

There are at least 2 or 3 books on the subject, a minimum of which talks about how to modify an "ordinary" vehicle inexpensively. (this book may have appeared 20 years ago but I lost his contact details) :D

From what I retained, it is interesting under a number of fun educational aspects ... but not necessarily hyper practice like 1 time preheat before leaving, maintenance, perforations at half mast.

It's an adventure that requires more passion than reason no?
Unless a good Pantomisation gives him a max of interest.
There is a combustion with a fuel of air and water. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Gazo03
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Gazo03 » 13/08/07, 19:41

I do not think that the pantone is an answer to all the problems and to have a neighbor who has mounted a pantone reactor on his tractor his perf and his conso his even the only change is that he passes water in its engine.

May be a day will be done very well but I think it will take a little more time.

When it comes to gas, I think it is possible to run a motor with wood and minimize the pollution of the engine for my project I think it is a good process.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 13/08/07, 19:56

Gazo03 wrote:I do not think that the pantone is an answer to all the problems and to have a neighbor who has mounted a pantone reactor on his tractor his perf and his conso his even the only change is that he passes water in its engine.

Hello

Tell your neighbor to learn how to ride a pantone !!!!

for the gasifier sees the South Africans and you will see that it is not viable for a vehicle (a stère of wood at 100km and the carb to dismount all the 50km).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Objec
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Objec » 13/08/07, 23:34

Hello

I too, looking for information on the gasogene on the internet, there is not much.
I still found some site links on the subject, I do not know where it is, I would have to search the PC ...

In our association we have a book on the gasifier.
We also know an enthusiast who restores gas-powered vehicles.

Small warning: The gasifier is not a viable "fuel" for all, because we would have to deforest the planet (it would be a shame because trees are CO2 absorbers) to supply all our vehicles ...
On the other hand, if you have unused wood waste, it can be interesting.

To discover our association click on this link:
http://objectifecoweb.ifrance.com

Quentin G.
0 x
If we continue to emit too much greenhouse gas, we go right into the wall ...
Let's all take the turn before it's too late! ObjectifecO