Fuel / water emulsion university of koeln

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Fuel / water emulsion university of koeln

by gilgamesh » 21/07/07, 15:56

Hello,

For some time I have known a researcher in koeln who invented a water / fuel microemulsion. He has the same problems as the pantoneur: we laugh at him and the industrialists do not want to know anything about it and say that it is anything.

I made the automatic translation of the site:

Link
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 06/08/07, 00:26

I could see on their fiche:
A German patent application has been filed for hydroFUEL in July 2003.

It seems to me that on the site there is already something from the University of Cologne. I do not know if it corresponds to this patent.
Like all emulsions containing water, we see a disappearance of particles & a drop in NOx. We can understand why manufacturers do not want it: there would no longer be any need to sell a particulate filter or a deNox system (German brand) ...
With such a fuel, the old diesels would be almost as little polluting as the new ones, it is one less argument to buy a new car ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/07, 13:25

abyssin3 wrote:It seems to me that on the site there is already something from the University of Cologne. I do not know if it corresponds to this patent.

Exact there is a page dedicated to this research
https://www.econologie.com/par-l-univers ... s-218.html

If it may not be exactly the same team, it is certain that the work is linked ... Provendis seems to be the company responsible for the distribution of fuel.
0 x