An ideal venturi

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/08/07, 23:17

Andrew wrote:If someone has an explanation for this: why when we put more fluid in the reactor it comes out hotter?

Hi guys
it may be simpler:

the speed in the reactor is very important, the pressure losses and the overheating too; the interior of the steel reactors is not smooth, the flow is necessarily turbulent

suddenly the inlet / outlet pressure differential is important
and I think that the expansion is done immediately at the inlet of the reactor (as in a fridge expansion valve, temperature drop), then the mixture heats up due to the exchange with the burnt gases and friction

the more the mass flow increases, the more the T ° increases at the outlet of the exchanger
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jeannot
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeannot » 03/08/07, 10:23

Hello Capt-Maloche,

No doubt, but that does not explain that the rod is sometimes cold a few centimeters from the hottest point, it does not explain endothermy when the reactor hangs, it does not explain magnetism ... etc ..
The difficulty is to hang the reactor !! If it was just a question of pressure drop related to the speed of passage of the fluid, the reactor will hang every time, which is far from being the case. In addition, the engine brews a volume flow seems to me, so the mass is less at the outlet of the reactor than at the inlet insofar as the T ° is higher at its outlet ... if I have correct me !! (but not too loud ..)

@ ++

jeannot
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/08/07, 15:21

OH no, I have nothing to correct, it was just an idea by the way
I am only a modest econologist in search of free energy, and free time also ...

however, the mass flow rate is the same at the inlet and outlet
on the other hand, the speed is greater at the outlet and proportional to the vacuum, so the volume flow increases in the same proportions:

(if Psout = 0.7 bar -> speedx1.43 -> Vol.flow x1.43)
(if Psout = 0.5 bar -> speedx2 -> Vol.flow x2)
(if Psout = 0.2 bar -> speedx5 -> Vol.flow x5)

Depression is an important factor
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
jeannot
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeannot » 04/08/07, 17:29

Affirmative, it is the volume that changes and not the mass

for coef I did not understand but it does not matter ..

For those who are interested in water molecules and who adore beauty, here is one that will delight you

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... Cz4vJn.pdf

jeannot
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/08/07, 19:22

Hi Jeannot

thank you for your ppt, okay on the merits,
but anything on the form

What are these brown and formless water molecules?
the ice crystals are so fragile that if you make them vibrate they break, then necessarily, between hard rock and a prayer there is no photo

more the names that we have given to things are almost unrelated to the strength of the "verb", there, only the tone can make a word bad
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/07, 01:46

Capt_Maloche wrote:What are these brown and formless water molecules?

Uh the term molecule should not be well assimilated by the author ... it's nonsense to call a molecule a crystal ...

Capt_Maloche wrote:the ice crystals are so fragile that if you make them vibrate they break, then necessarily, between hard rock and a prayer there is no photo

Well, from what I know about Emoto's work, it is not the crystal that was submitted but the water just BEFORE freezing ...

I believe that the crystals have not been subjected to anything ...

Capt_Maloche wrote:more the names that we have given to things are almost unrelated to the strength of the "verb", there, only the tone can make a word bad

[SF mode]
No, but water "captures" can be their linguistic meaning :D
Should try in several languages ​​...
[/ SF mode]

ps: you know the Kirlian effect? It ties in a bit with this ... besides Emoto works with ..
0 x