Where to find E85 biofuel?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 12/04/07, 20:55

Nikolian wrote:Normally
It is best to drain after E85, as the fuel may dilute and decollate accumulated dirt in the fuel system.

well if it's finished in oil it's not a drain that must be done but a segmentation : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
maju14
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by maju14 » 12/04/07, 21:11

Hi,
I think it means to do a drain to go on a healthy basis (knowing that the sp95 calamine) and at the same time change the gas filter that would be good too.
0 x
fast air!
zac

by zac » 12/04/07, 21:24

Hello

if your crate more than 50000km takes the opportunity to make an engine rinse, you will be amazed at what will come out.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
maju14
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by maju14 » 12/04/07, 21:58

Yes a lot of dirt (mud).
I do it all about the 30 000 km engine cleaning, and the oil is really black.
But good if the E85 can bring us less co2, savings, a cleaner engine c already a step for our planet that suffocates!
0 x
fast air!
Nikolian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Nikolian » 12/04/07, 22:05

Me I'm no mechanical, I went to E85 a little before the maintenance of 90 000 Km.

The garage did not tell me anything special (apart from my couro de distrib but nothing to have :? )
0 x
gab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gab » 13/04/07, 09:17

so here you teach me something!

do we clean the engines ?! how? I just know how to do an emptying with my little hands, and the rest is the mechanic who takes care of it!

the first car I will be testing e85 with is my 1992km 150000 panda driving on short trips.

this calculator story also I do not understand you believe that it exists on this type of car? it's still basic!

for my car 2è (I know it's not very green but good when you live in the country is very convenient!) It is also a basic logan de2007 which has just 3000km. there is a calculator on it ?? because electronic side there is almost no!

in any case, I have time to do my conso seen that the pump is under construction! Alas!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/05/07, 12:00

gab wrote:so here you teach me something!

do we clean the engines ?! how? I just know how to do an emptying with my little hands, and the rest is the mechanic who takes care of it!
With a pre-drain cleaner ... SODITEN (Metal 5) actually, as well as Wynn's and many others ... I think it's quite useful.

gab wrote:for my car 2è (I know it's not very green but good when you live in the country is very convenient!) It is also a basic logan de2007 which has just 3000km. there is a calculator on it ?? because electronic side there is almost no!
From the moment you have an injection, there is electronics and a calculator (since there is more mechanical injection on cars).
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."