Water machine => Flotation

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Water machine => Flotation

by molux » 10/05/07, 21:15

Hello,

Whip if I'm wrong section or if this topic has already been mentioned, I found nothing here on this theme. (See Search button)

Here is a rather interesting video of a process on a water machine that apparently uses a flotation process. The machine is completed but not finished. it is missing the final float conveyor. Although I am skeptical, I am super impressed by the fact that the idea (principle) is great even if it does not work.

http://www.syscoil.org/index.php?cmd=nav&cid=62

I have several remarks (to debatre)

1 - How do you hold the water column?
Well, it must be plugged up to avoid vasocommunication.

2 - So how do I get the float?
A small airlock sealed from the height of the float

3 - How to move the float from the water column to the downhill chain?
Apparently at the end of the video we see one end of the float conveyor with a stepping motor.

4 - Such a small float for 100 at 200 watts?
I do not think that this little float down the chain can light the 2 bulbs, or the float is super heavy, and it may pose a problem during the recovery

5 - Diameter of the column?
As a practical reason for recovering the float, why is the column stacking the size of the floater? an idea?

6 - Skeptical about the return to the water of the floater?
Bizarre that the video is cut (mounted) battery at the time of entry into the water of the floater, would it be the same floater that goes up the column down the chain?

7 - Other video or replica?
Do you know of any other video or replica of this system?

8 - The source?
This video comes from uTube, with the source: www.steon.orgI do not think it's the right source, what do you think?

I would like the opinion of econologists on the beat ...

Molux
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 10/05/07, 21:57

Hello,

The realization is superb, we understand that the inventor wants to admire his achievement, but it could also share sadeconvenue because there is a bug carefully masked ...

Just read the comments: "only the video can loop, not the machine".

Someone said the same thing as me, but in another language:
In plane language, every time the buoy gets to the top it displaces the water at the top of the tube. By closing off the water and taking water off the water. Guess how much energy it takes to reset the water level.

[quote = crispus] Whenever the upper part of the chamber opens to let a ball pass, the ball goes up but suddenly a volume of water identical to that of the ball goes down.

When the lower part of the lock opens, the same phenomenon: a volume of water equivalent to that of the ball is pushed back into the lower tank.

In short, at the end of the passage of a few balls, the water levels will be balanced and the system will stop. [/ Quote]

See the discussion on this topic. It starts there:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/m-h-d-magn ... html#48033
0 x
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by molux » 10/05/07, 22:40

Hi Crispus,

I do not see where he talks about this machine on the link you gave me. I did all the forum indicated and I saw nothing (maybe I'm blind)

If we start on the principle that a single float turns on the machine, and that its descent is sufficient to actuate the airlock and steps to the float conveyor. I do not pick your story of displacement of water volume. Can you explain me if you please?

Molux
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 10/05/07, 23:09

The captain's post returns here:

http://bidouillages.free.fr/colonne.html

The variant is that the chain conveyor is placed in the water in the schematic diagram, which uses ping pong balls.

To maintain a water column higher than the rest of the tank, it is imperative a system of airlock, and that's where it stuck: the water goes down in the airlock when the float goes up. In a few laps the water levels are balanced.
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 11/05/07, 00:07

Turn to the subject: "Perpetual motion", or, "Magnetic motor" of this forumyou will find some things ...

The float remains standing in its entry into the water because it is weighted in its lower part. It should be noted that the portion of air (or something else: foam for example) contained in the float must be greater than the overall weight of the float, so that it floats.
Why did he use a column as wide as the float ?! Ben I think it is only for the latter to remain rigorously right. Only, I think that this brings inconvenience ... See what Crispus explained a little higher: for the float to move in the column, it is obligatory that an equivalent mass of water moves in the lower tray . Thus, I will consider that a pressure equivalent to the buoyancy pressure on the float acts on the upper part of the column. Thus, the float is slowed in its mounted because the pressure exerted on the upper part of the float in the column seeks to come down by the clearance between the float and the water column. So, if you use a bigger game, the float should go up faster.
When the float is in the airlock of the top of the column, you will always miss an equivalent volume of water in your column that will have to be compensated at one time or another ... (cf what Crispus explains)

I hope I did not say much bullshit ... But I will correct if that's the case!
0 x
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by molux » 11/05/07, 01:24

Hello,

I thought a little about that, I got it, it's obvious in fact, I do not know why I did not see it before.

For those who have not piped, here is the view from the top of the system up to the airlock

A - Energy creation
The float goes down and drives the generator, it generates power Pg

B - Ski lift
After his descent, the plogeur rushes into the water column, the float goes back alone

C - Sas
Closing the airlock

D - Conveying
The conveyor deposits the float on the chain, it consumes power Pc. By removing the Float from the column, there is a lack of water, replaced by air

E - Filling
Fill the void with water from the bottom tank. The pump consumes energy Pp

We can imagine that

Pg <Pp + Pc + friction

What would happen if we removed Pp?

Pg Pc + friction

Concretely remove Pp (remove the pump) induces either a water tank to fill, or the machine is mounted in a hole next to a stream, lower than the river, etc ....

I think that we arrive at a gas plant, surplus water will be lost or groundwater, and the performance, the views of the various friction may be shabby but we manage to exploit this damn creek. A simple paddlewheel will probably do better!

In conclusion: A pretty troll
0 x