Pantone for 4L Trophy 2008

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone for 4L Trophy 2008

by jeyjey44 » 04/04/07, 19:27

Hello,

I started from a group of 8 students who want to participate in the 4L Trophy 2008 by adapting a pantone system on one or more of our 4L (depending on the time and cost :? ).

I could see on the forum that there were plans:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/plans-mote ... t3071.html

I would have liked to know where can we find them? , or if the person in question can help us, or any other person.

(For information the 4L trophy is a humanitarian raid that takes place in Morocco, with the aim of bringing school and sports equipment to children)

Goods.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 05/04/07, 10:49

0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeyjey44 » 05/04/07, 21:47

Hi christophe,

I would have liked to know if you had news of the plans of the pantone on Yann-Gaël's 4L?

Goods.
0 x
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by godear » 15/04/07, 03:19

Hello

I am the person with whom Yann-Gael installed the Pantone and here are some pictures that should give you a hand (at least I hope so)
Otherwise, we did not realize any particular plans but used those available on the Internet. The rest is only adaptation to this type of 4l (a bit special with the muffler under the wing).
I will do my best to provide you with details as you mount it if you wish.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo084.jpg
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo073.jpg
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/D1000006.JPG
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo096.jpg
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo094.jpg

Good luck
0 x
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeyjey44 » 16/04/07, 22:25

Hi godear,

A big thank you!

In addition we also have an 4L with the silent under the wing, but tell me, it would not be the 4L Nancy? I seem to have seen one of the same color on the net ...

We'll be watching all this.
I think we'll have some questions : Cheesy:
0 x
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by godear » 17/04/07, 00:21

Hello

With pleasure... : Cheesy:

It is indeed the 4l of Nancy. This is the second generation of the Pantone we made.
The 1ère was the Noremat that was made available to engineering students on Clermont for this 4l Trophy 2007.

Good luck for the realization of the Pantone.
0 x
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeyjey44 » 17/04/07, 13:43

Could you explain me roughly (or in detail) your editing?

Do you evaporate the water with the cooling cicuit?
(Would you have a photo of the inside of the bubbler?)

You have a butterfly valve on the steam circuit between the bubbler and the reactor?
it opens at the same time as the throttle valve at the carburetor, and for the same "opening"?
How do you connect to the carburetor (or other part) for the admission of steam? would you have a picture?

If the questions seem trivial, this is the first pantone that we will realize (for my part I have already done one on a lawnmower, completely pantone this faith, but I could not make it work : problem of sealing at the bubbler and lack of time so I put it a little bit aside :? )
0 x
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by godear » 17/04/07, 19:28

Hello

For the explanation of the mounting of the Pantone, we followed simply those already available on the Internet as I told you previously.
The gases are recovered directly on the muffler in the direction of the exhaust. This allows to pass a maximum in the reactor (large room).
The gases are then sent into the bubbler. A metal tube makes it possible to send the gases to the bottom of the bubbler. The vapors are then returned to the reactor (small chamber).
The gas (synthesis) is sent into the carburetor after the air filter. A metal bend was directly welded just after the air filter. The hoses help relieve the welds of vibrations.

The details:
A copper coil is integrated in the bubbler to pass the coolant. The original pump is sufficient because it only lengthens the cooling circuit.
A butterfly valve that we have recovered on a Renault Expert (if I remember correctly ...) is connected via a cable to the accelerator. We had noticed that a draft was made when we released the accelerator pedal and it caused the accoups during deceleration. This little stupid system has solved this problem.

Et voila

To all who read this post: be indulgent about the technical explanations as well as the quality of our system. As very simply said Yann, it remains student pantone (moreover, in business school) and we do not pretend to compare ourselves to experts who perform experiments on this site. Our goal was to promote a technology that we believe in and that, at least, we did pretty well.
For more information on what we do, check out the post:
econologie.com/forums/revue-de-presse-econologie-et-ou-pantone-t1165-70.html

See you
0 x
Yann-Gaël
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

cool

by Yann-Gaël » 24/04/07, 17:14

Thank godear to broadcast the photos .... here in Russia, everything is still trankil.
0 x
2 Pantone assemblies realized on 4L successfully, in partnership with company, within the framework of associative projects; I will never be an engineer, but I can sell any good project to anyone ... have a good word ...
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by godear » 24/04/07, 21:00

Hi Yann

Happy to see you on this forum... with pleasure for the photos !!
There's more to the Pantone in Russia : Cheesy:

See you
0 x