Internet explorer vista 7 + = problem with the shop?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 14/04/07, 08:02

I tried to install vista on my pc at school (our bahut bought a student license and forced us to "upgrade" our disks in order to be trained on up-to-date computer tools), and, in addition to the the fact of putting the network and the pc flat, and my nerves in a ball, this trick prevents to use the software CATIA, NASTRAN-PATRAN, Fluent, Matlab 6 (software essential for our studies), the net works badly (I ' have not tried the econology store, but I had the problem described here on another store ...
our school has been reimbursed for its license, and as for me, my opinion is made: Vista = CACAAAAAAA !!!
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
delnoram

by delnoram » 14/04/07, 11:34

Pollux wrote:I tried to install vista on my pc at school, e the net works badly (I did not try the econology shop, but I had the problem described here on another shop ...

It could be a question of version of vista, which one did you mount?
Or more simply a level of "confidentiality" a little too high (cookies more or less blocked) or memory cache a little too low.
In short, in the gas factories that are the Operating Systems there is something to lose, this is the reason why I stayed on Millenium while everyone around me went to XP and the problems that go with all new SE.
But it only lasts a while, we end up quickly with an interesting program that only works on the last OS released : Evil:
This is why I will continue to test VISTA, while keeping on hand a hard disk with XP and a USB key with Mandriva Flash :D
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)