The drought is not due to the greenhouse effect.

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
jeandb
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The drought is not due to the greenhouse effect.

by jeandb » 07/03/07, 01:25

Drought is often presented as a temporary variation in the distribution of rainfall and therefore a natural phenomenon against which nothing can be done.
This exonerates human activities that could be accused of doing whatever it takes to "attract droughts" repeatedly.
To be more direct, there are human activities that alter the water cycle so that groundwater reserves decrease.
This gradual soil drying has the effect of allowing the sun to heat the soil without the possibility of transforming the energy into plant growth but only in temperature rise. This floor heating is transmitted to the air and is added to other heating factors ...
We can therefore conclude that the drought is not due to the greenhouse effect and that it is the cause of the climate changes since it heats the atmosphere and increases the rate of co2 by non-recycling thanks to the vegetation. .
If this phenomenon is not put on the table of debates it is that it would denounce directly financial interests which contribute to this direct drain of the grounds.
The day when the truth will be restored, we will at the same time have the solution of the disturbance of climates.
0 x
Association of the Pilat diversion bays
Global water management
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/biefs.dupilat/
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 07/03/07, 11:07

I generally agree with you even though I think that warming still has a small share of responsibility.

Soil drying is the result in my opinion of several factors that will be difficult to evolve:
  • soil mineralization : an increasingly large area of ​​our territory is sealed by roads, car parks or buildings for professional or domestic use. No one could argue that, the waterman helping, this water always ends up returning to the soil ... Not necessarily for the following reasons:
    : Arrow: First, there is evaporation, which can be quite significant if we take the case of a summer rain on a road heated by the sun.
    : Arrow: Man-made forced evacuation systems direct precipitation directly to watercourses (or treatment plants) to the detriment of surrounding soil.
    : Arrow: Finally, in some cases, precipitation over a large mineralized area is concentrated at the periphery of the latter with a flow that, we imagine, is not the same at all. This has the effect of reinforcing the phenomenon of runoff at the expense of absorption (the higher the flow rate, the less time the earth has to absorb the water).
  • Grotesque farming options: As long as the CAP continues to favor crops that are unsuitable for the climate, things will not improve. The example of maize is blatant in this respect: this plant, which comes from tropical climates (so with a lot of rain) is cultivated enormously throughout the south of France with great watering. However, anyone who has already spent the summer in these corners there forcibly saw the water cannons spit their hectoliters by 40 ° C in the shade : Evil:. I am sure that at such temperatures, at least 70% of the water will evaporate even before touching the ground. This type of culture is therefore pumping water (in the soil or nearby rivers) to evaporate. And, for having found many times, this kind of aberration does not seem to be the least bit affected by water restriction policies.

I would say in conclusion that if the floors dry up it is not necessarily due to the warming but to the stupidity of the man.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 07/03/07, 11:14

I agree with Targol's presentation on how to manage water in our country ...
In addition, I do not think we can isolate a meteorological phenomenon without involving the others.
0 x