The Aïcha des Gazelles Rally for biofuels

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

The Aïcha des Gazelles Rally for biofuels

by Christophe » 01/03/07, 19:51

Received by email today:

A major event in women's adventure sport, the Aïcha des Gazelles Rally is above all a civic and ecological commitment in favor of the local population and various charitable associations with a strong environmental charter.

On the basis of this ecological pact and anxious to take an active part in the major issue of CO2 emissions, my teammate and I decided to constitute a crew. All vehicles entered in the Rally are already guaranteed to be supplied with Hybrid fuels, incorporating a share of Bio Ethanol (5%).

Wishing to go even further, we submit the idea to the organizing committee of the Rally to engage with a 100% Organic vehicle exclusively supplied with Pure Vegetable Oil. A first in the women's raid rally.

The welcome of Dominique SERRA, founder and manager of the event is enthusiastic, witnessing his sincere commitment to Eco-driving.

For the first time, a crew in command of a 4 * 4, is thus supplied during the event with 100% NATURAL fuel.

I give you our address! he site, it would be great if you could pass it on!

Thank you in advance for your support.

Isabelle Terrier

Here is the address of the site:
http://coeurdelyonnes.free.fr/

The "500 assholes (on the starting line)" of Paris dakar should take the seed ...
0 x