Political existence?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 10/02/04, 17:42

Hello!

I just read articles about the imminence of peak-oil ... it's cold in the back.

And a question came to me:

Are there political groups (pressure groups, parties, media type diplo world) at the national, European, international, to make our contemporaries understand reason when it comes to energy?

Indeed, beyond the ecological risk, it is a merry world war that awaits us the day when the bottle will be empty oil. Hence the importance of investing heavily in finding alternatives to avoid this widespread conflict.

Are there people today who, by one means or another, are really influencing the policies of our governments, where are we brown?

Rulian, interrogative.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/04, 19:42

No, I do not think there is such a group because the tankers control EVERYTHING and from a certain importance everyone is "bought back". For example, why do you think that "green" groups like greenpeace or WWF, with their millions, do not help the development of new technology? (It was easy enough) Personally I do not have the answer but seeing the number of invention remaining in the box for lack of development and means, I seriously ask the question ...

Otherwise do not worry, the world war has already begun, look at Africa, it will be the next Middle East vis-à-vis oil and France and the US are fighting discreetly and indirectly for the control of this continent.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/02/04, 14:20

Well, the best way to know is perhaps to try our turn ...

If men with jackets and black glasses point out that it is better for us to stop, if not pan-pan, then we will be fixed :D

And worse to be heard, the media. And the media they want what: sensational, tragic, cataclysmic ...

The third world war on a background of dry and generalized juice failure, it's not cataclysmic, that ?? Why not return the media weapons of the "petrocrats" against them ?? hhmmm? B)

In addition it will be the blessed bread for the journalists in lack of scoops which populate the writing by legions.
And we may have what we want: a massive awareness of populations to reach the "critical mass".

What do you think, people ??
Maybe a little demago sensationalism could help?
(OK, sensationalism and demagoguery are more than despicable, but hey, you have to know what you want ...)

Rulian, a good player and a lot of reverie :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/04, 19:50

On the bottom I agree, on the form that will not be enough .... the "bludgeoning" on the greenhouse effect is already quite important (in relation especially to the effective measures taken) and especially ... the people forget quickly ... after floods, heat waves ... do we make more effort?

I doubt ... worse we blame the organizational (we drown the fish what ...)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 13/02/04, 11:00

Wow !! The class !!

Posted by Interpol, monitored by RG, MI6 and CIA ...

She will be mad about me :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/04, 19:48

I do not know if class is the appropriate term ...

MI6?
what is it ? I do not know...

on the other hand the girls I can tell you that CA WALK NOT!

Another hollywoodian legend :D
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 14/02/04, 16:16

MI6 is the English intelligence service I believe;)
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/04, 14:21

ok merci

they are not here yet ... ptetre because the site is not in english :D
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 16/02/04, 21:44

Maybe one day, it will be translated into english: blink:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/04, 22:54

I count ...:)

finally we'll see ... it's hard enough like that!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"