Another TPE on biofuels

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
lil'chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Another TPE on biofuels

by lil'chris » 18/02/07, 22:20

Hello everyone, I do, like many high school students, a tpe on biofuels. My problem is as follows: Why are biofuels interesting for sustainable development ?.
With my group, we divided the work into 4 parts. The one I occupy is the last: are biofuels a future solution?
I feel that I have collected enough documents (partly thanks to you) but I am stuck in the editorial office. My colleague who takes care of the third part has dealt with the advantages and disadvantages of B. Our two parts are very close, and each time I start and start writing my part again, I repeat what has been said in advantages and disadvantages of biofuels.
How eske jpouré not to take again cka writes my colleague?
0 x
Christophe

Re: Yet another TPE on biofuels

by Christophe » 18/02/07, 22:50

lil'chris wrote:How eske jpouré not to take again cka writes my colleague?

I understand that you are blocked on writing with such a spelling : Mrgreen:

Good without laughing I do not see well in what one could help you ... It is more a problem of French than of econology your question there ... should be reformulated maybe?
0 x
lil'chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

re

by lil'chris » 19/02/07, 22:40

This is one of the reasons why I am in S. The question is how to avoid taking up the advantages and disadvantages of B., when I talk about the future of biofuels :?:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 20/02/07, 10:17

Maybe if you met your colleague, you could work together and agree, right?
0 x
lil'chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lil'chris » 20/02/07, 11:41

We have already consulted each other, but we have not been able to agree. How do you think our two parts differ?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 20/02/07, 14:21

The advantages / disadvantages part could be limited to technical aspects such as the adaptation of the motors, viscosity problems, filtering in the event of recovered oil and I don't know what else (it's not really my department) .

On your side, you can approach:
- the hopes that hvb represent: short cycle of carbon, local resource = local jobs and less transport ...
- the difficulties: transformation of our agriculture, establishment of production networks, transformation, distribution, problem of taxes and lobbies, change of mentality in general ...

But I repeat, the main thing is that you manage to come to an agreement with your colleague: are you in competition or are you looking to do a real good teamwork? If you are so competitive and unable to hear each other, I suggest you change the subject to " the benefits of oil, the exploitation of people and the environment, and the superiority of neo-ultra-mega-capitalism in general". It will stick better.
0 x
lil'chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

re

by lil'chris » 20/02/07, 17:40

Thanks for the help, I'll talk to her about it. We are not at all in competition, but it is hard enough to make a team work when each one does not agree the other. So here it is nice to have kindly helped me.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 20/02/07, 21:01

Hello

kids are like old people should drown them at birth : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."