Consequence of mass use of the Pantome system

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 18/02/07, 14:01

Me the question that annoys me is:
What will happen if one day we manage to produce hydrogen for free and in mass?

Scientists have just discovered the structure of the mollecule which in photosynthesis allows plants to produce hydrogen and oxygen by breaking up the water mollecules.
They already knew that this one consisted of 4 atoms of manganese and 1 of calcium, but did not know how these atoms were arranged.
In this discovery "it only remains to succeed" in synthesizing the mollecule.
Apart from the famous synthetic mollecule, the production of hydrogen will become natural and free. And we are only at the prehistory of renewable energies.
Is it really good for the planet that humans benefit from almost inexhaustible and free energy? Not sure...
We all hope to get there, but we have to look beyond the tip of our nose.
It will be a bit like the worm in the apple ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/02/07, 14:04

Christophe wrote:I prefer not even to answer the question which is a little "provocative" ..

Come on, I’m going to refer you anyway Pat: 1 L of burning oil rejects about 1Kg of water in the form of vapor and the optimum dosage of water via a pantone is 1/5 the fuel consumption (by volume) .

In other words, between a doped engine and an undoped one goes from an index 100 to 120 ...

No citro it does not decrease in this direction (because the same mechanical energy always ends up dissipating in heat) ... it simply limits it in the direction where we reject less CO2 to do the same work.

I was not trying to provoke, that was a real question.
When you say "he limits it" I still understand that it decreases. It's not clear to my mind. :?:
0 x
Pat 10
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Pat 10 » 18/02/07, 16:40

Christophe wrote:I prefer not even to answer the question which is a little "provocative" ..

Everyone,

Thank you for your answers ... But Christophe can you develop the "provocative" side a little because I am not following you :!:

Agree that the rejection is not consequent compared to the current situation, but the consumption ... especially in summer and period of drought :?:
Even with a small 20%, applied to all that is thermal ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 19/02/07, 02:02

André wrote =>
What is much more serious at present the surfaces of the large lakes which did not freeze this winter, and for good reason, why do you think that the Americans received snow flares of 2 meters and sometimes more in two days, the reason is simple Lake Michigan and Lake Erie almost not frozen the St. Lawrence River either, this causes great evaporation and a lot of snowfall.
The water cycle is disrupted.

....... just back from the stick, Bush has not ratified the Kyoto Protocol (a minimum to recognize that they emit the most CO2 in the world per capita) .... while they are caught some cyclones, hurricanes in Florida, snowstorms in California ... etc, it's not stolen.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"