Keyboard and Mouse Solar

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Elvico
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Elvico » 14/02/07, 11:50

Hello,
I am the site administrator http://www.ekoolos.fr
As it was said here, I use a system called Zlio which retrieves products from different French online merchants and allows a user to create a sort of window / price comparison by selecting the products as he pleases.
I chose the theme of green objects because obviously, it interests me.

We had already exchanged a few messages with Christophes to integrate the econology shop and it didn't work. To my great regret, moreover.
Indeed, ethically speaking, I would much prefer to promote smaller and more engaged stores than large sales companies
- even if on the one hand I also think that it is good to show these big groups that ecology works. The advantage also is that these merchants reach the general public and that there is an urgent need to introduce them to smarter purchases.
- even if it will probably bring in less money.

Anyway I hope that the link to my site is not that bad. I play it fair play, econology (shop included) is in my search for a very long time like many other shops. On the other hand I have the impression to have disappeared from the ecolonogy directory (unless I have never been accepted there, I don't remember it anymore).

I find it a bit of a shame to be so competitive.
In any case it does not really interest me and besides it is not very serious :)
Warmly.
Ludo.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/07, 11:58

Elvico wrote:I find it a bit of a shame to be so competitive.
In any case it does not really interest me and besides it is not very serious :)

Obviously when it only goes in one direction (depending on your advantage) it is normal that you find "a pity" ... how would you react in the case of the opposite situation? But hey in your case it's more Zlio's "fault" (who doesn't want "little ones") than yours ...
0 x
Elvico
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Elvico » 14/02/07, 12:20

??
Since I am not or no longer in the econologie directory, and that I am not responsible for the post which spawned this thread and that econologie is in the ekoolos search engine, I rather have the impression that the advantage goes the other way ...

Now that I think about it too, I had (and I still intend) to post on my blogon shops specializing in ecology and tech. Econology will make good use of it, I will warn you.

See you soon :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/07, 12:27

Okay see what i can do on validation side : Wink:
0 x
Elvico
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Elvico » 14/02/07, 13:56

It's cool, I think we have more to gain by cooperating than by fighting. Already we will come out growing, and our dear visitors will not have the impression of assisting a pugilat :)
0 x