100% Pantone and vapocrackage

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
John Do57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

100% Pantone and vapocrackage

by John Do57 » 22/01/07, 17:27

Hi everybody,

unlike water doping, we can perfectly scientifically explain the 100% Pantone process today.

In fact, by bringing a hydrocarbon-water mixture to high temperature, a steam cracking is carried out. That is to say that we form smaller molecules, conventionally CO and H2. The reaction is endothermic, that is, it consumes energy. We therefore use the energy of the exhaust. In the end, the gases leaving the reactor contain more energy than the gases entering the reactor. This is enough to explain the efficiency of the process!

We add to this the benefits brought by hydrogen on combustion, such as the faster flame propagation speed or the possibility of operating in a leaner mixture ...

Here is a presentation found on the net, of a process that looks like two drops of water to 100% pantone ...

http://www.h2net.org.uk/PDFs/RN_1/HydrogenMLW.pdf
0 x
Christophe

Re: Pantone 100%

by Christophe » 22/01/07, 18:39

Jean-Do57 wrote:Hi everybody,

unlike water doping ...

Gift: https://www.econologie.com/une-explicati ... -3326.html 8)
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: 100% Pantone and vapocrackage

by laurent.delaon » 31/01/07, 17:44

Jean-Do57 wrote:Hi everybody,

In the end, the gases leaving the reactor contain more energy than the gases entering the reactor. This is enough to explain the efficiency of the process!

in water doping, only water vapor comes out of the reactor and the steamcracking takes place in the combustion chamber of the engine.
conclusion the reactor is useless it is better to do as I did a system that directly heats the water turns it into vapor and sends it directly into the air intake.
It works and it's simple.
D + system.
0 x