Petition against the internet tax

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Petition against the internet tax

by toto65 » 31/01/07, 12:00

I see on the net a shield raised up against the future internet tax.
I offer two links on this subject. The purpose of my message is to inform you and not to argue.
Christophe if a subject of this type is open I delete this one. With your agreement. I did not find it in research.

http://www.freenews.fr/index.php?itemid=4325

http://www.berrebi.org/2007/01/29/signe ... rnet-vite/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/07, 12:36

It doesn't seem to me that this has already been talked about ... As for the subject ... what is this supposed to finance this tax?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 31/01/07, 13:19

aha a tax for providants internat (FAI) it is the users who will be happy, I think of those who are in the countryside who are not unbundled etc of course ...

"
The Iliad group, parent company of Free is committed against a bill which aims to introduce a new tax with internet service providers.

This tax which would aim to support (again ...) audiovisual production would lead - according to the parent company of Free - if it is voted an increase in prices for subscribers and / or for television channels broadcast on ADSL.
"

audiovisual tax style, but internet! but of course what idea ... I would prefer pertole please! : Lol:

especially if it is not they who pay it is us who will pay it!
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"