Above all, do not question yourself ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Above all, do not question yourself ...

by Woodcutter » 28/01/07, 02:28

An article (one more ... : roll:) who criticizes Delanoë's policy, but that's not what annoys me ...

http://www.caradisiac.com/php/actu_enq/ ... ements.php

Read it, you will see that not a moment the author does not question the use of the private car.
And their conclusion, in the form of an electoral incitement, is astonishingly cynical ... Basically, it is "vote against this mayor, you will be sure that nothing will change like that" but being careful not to say that It is not by "letting the situation rot (more and more cars) that things will improve ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"