Cars and kids ads ... a shame?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Cars and kids ads ... a shame?

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 22:41

What do you think of the behaviors of many manufacturers (psa, mercedès ...) using children (or worse babies) in their commercials to promote their last destructive car for future generations?

For a while I swallowed the thing without flinching but the last renault campaign on "giant conditions" which is a plagiarism of snow white has crossed the line.

Before the children were "exploited" (pedophilia?) In the spots now they are definitely the (future ??) "targets" ... with all the psychological consequences that this induces (unconscious) ....

Frankly how far will we go?

This company I do not want it! Let's try to reason people before it's too late ...

ps: what is the CSA used for?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/01/07, 22:49

Hello

Of calm Christophe you have not finished to see ....

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 22:51

Well, it's rather recent with us as a "fashion" ... not with you?
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 20/01/07, 04:29

it's been a long time since children are used in pubs of cars: 806, Kangoo ...
It is very convenient to influence consumers and if it has an impact on children, it's the jackpot!
Children have a great influence on the parents' decision.
In advertising as in politics, everything is good for manipulating consumers / voters.

Only prevent the ad where we see an assembly of babies in front of a presentation of the minivan "thing" (what annoys me this ad) deserves to be diverted, in addition it seems to me that it 'is quite simple, just change the subtitles :)
I would see something like this: that is what may cause our loss ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 11:22

Yes it's been a while, but with the snow white ad it's gone to a higher level because we can think that there are directly the children who are targeted.

The advert of mazda (I think) with the toys that fit all alone in the trunk is in the same optics ... but a notch below ...

There is also another ad for a minivan: we are in a virtual miniature roller coaster that passes in the room of the house to lead to the minivan in question .... and the I do not even understand the message ... The car would be a strong sensation and jettable toy?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 20/01/07, 15:16

Christophe wrote:we are in a virtual miniature Russian mountain that passes in the room of the house to lead to the minivan in question ....

I understood that kids are hell, that they wreck everything at home ... except the minivan, the only thing they respect. A variation on the theme "we live in a shitty world, my car is my only comfort".

It inspires me 3 thoughts about why this fashion kids:

1) When the family grows, the parents say to themselves: "ouch ouch ouch, it's going to cost us more, especially since we will have to change cars". To which the publicist replies: "And so, since your kids adore our cars? On the contrary, you will contribute to their happiness!"

2) It must work because even the sedans are doing it (mercedes). "Uncomplicate yourself with buying yourself a luxury car, you are not depriving your family, on the contrary. Even children plebiscite our brand."

3) But for some time, the publicists go much further: they show us dirty kids that parents can only calm by car. Or they are forced to threaten their children to sell the minivan to get them to eat their peas. In short, incapable parents, overwhelmed, weak to the limit, who are forced to buy such a car to have a pleasant life. All this is unhealthy.
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 20/01/07, 15:46

Christophe wrote:Yes, it's been a while, but with the snow white ad, it's gone to a higher level because we can think that it is directly the children who are targeted.

Obviously, it is the children who are targeted, they have an enormous power of persuasion on the parents, so as to put them in the pocket to sell cars.
Children are pure blessed bread advertisers, they are both easily manipulated and very manipulative, a technique of infiltration in some ways.

As Christine says, can also go further by denouncing the trivialization of the child-king and parents who can no longer cope and give in to all their whims.

Christophe wrote:There is also another ad for a minivan: we are in a virtual miniature roller coaster that passes in the room of the house to lead to the minivan in question .... and the I do not even understand the message ... The car would be a strong sensation and jettable toy?

The message I understood is that the minivan "thing" is part of the path (rail) of life just like marriage and children, in advertising it is even the culmination of it : Shock:
and yes it fucks the balls!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 15:50

Ahhh thanks for these 2 explanations :)

Now I understand better (the fucking mouth)

Otherwise there is an official website with Renault commercials: http://pub.renault.fr/

By cons I have not found the snow white pub ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 20/01/07, 15:51

there is a future for the boxes of credits : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.