Search testimonials ...

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Search testimonials ...

by little sparrow » 13/01/07, 22:55

Bonjour,

As part of the preparation of a FAQ file (frequently asked questions) which will be published on my blog http://ec-eau-logis.over-blog.net/ , as well as in addition to my “legislation” dossier, I am looking for any serious and concrete testimony on the following subjects;

> public water supply:
- you have noticed that your tap water is not potable ...
- you have problems connecting to an isolated site ...
- we ask you for a fortune to connect to the network ...
- you are refused your PC because of a water problem ...
- or on the contrary, you notice a particularly positive management ...

> rainwater:
- you have concerns with your town hall or your DDE or your DDASS in relation to your rainwater recovery installation ...
- your town hall is hostile to your project ...
- you are confronted with "hazardous interpretations" of the DDE or the DDASS, of the style: "The use of rainwater in the house is prohibited" ... , "It is forbidden to do your laundry with rainwater" ...
- you are refused your PC on an isolated site, because of a non-connection to the public network and that we do not want to take into account your rainwater recovery installation ...
- your DDASS refuses rainwater in the toilets of your ERP ...
- or any other problem of the same type ...
- or on the contrary, you note a proactive approach or policy on the part of your town hall, or voluntary support from your DDASS ...
- you drink and consume your rainwater, with satisfaction, and have it analyzed each year with good results ...
- you notice abuses (tariffs, approach, ..) in the professional sector ...

> individual autonomous sanitation (or "non-collective" or "ANC"):
- you are refused your PC due to an inadequacy of your land compared to the recommended “classic” ANC ...
- you have set up a "non-compliant" but more efficient or equal sector, and you are asked to "bring it into conformity" ...
- we refuse you a "gray water treatment" sector with TLB ...
- DDASS is a problem for you in relation to your use of TLB / compost ...
- or any other problem of the same type ...
- or on the contrary, you note a proactive approach or policy on the part of your town hall, or voluntary support from your DDASS ...

I specify that I could be brought to ask for a confirmation or a document attesting the facts evoked in certain “sensitive” testimonies .... !! , I don't want to harvest "whimsical" ....
If you have a testimony to offer me, please share it and specify the subject on the forum , and then tell me by email via my blog , by attaching me (pay attention to the subject of the email and the title of the attachments => antivirus very active!) any corresponding documents ...

Sincerely thanking you for your attention and your possible participation, : Lol:
I salute you ....

"The school".
:P
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/07, 23:16

There I can not help you on this one ... I have 0 xp concrete in the recovery of rainwater ...

ps: econology is not even linked on your blog ... :(
0 x