Presentation of solaircool

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
solaircool
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Presentation of solaircool

by solaircool » 23/12/06, 20:58

hello to the members and a happy new year

Since 1979 my passion for solar cells, the systems that save energy in all forms is my pleasure and I decided to post some tips for my peers and for my planet of love

amicalement :D
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 25/12/06, 23:53

Hi !

Welcome to the club, Solaircool! :D

Do you have achievements to your credit, question RE?

Happy fiesta!

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
solaircool
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by solaircool » 26/12/06, 02:11

yes pose installation of + 5000 panels and other delirious since 1974
all that affect the recovery, and the protection of my little planet until my plate

good end of year 2006 and a +
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 27/12/06, 00:56

Hi Satanas! I recognized you !

solaircool wrote:yes pose installation of + 5000 panels and other delirious since 1974
all that affect the recovery, and the protection of my little planet until my plate

good end of year 2006 and a +

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: Yarggggllll! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

1974 is about the year I started to get interested in ecology, and corollary, solar and renewable energy ... and I was 11 years, at the time : Cheesy: : Cry:

For the action, it came a little later, but then you there! : Shock:

You must be a mine of information on the question, I presume that with such a palmares, that would make Don Juan cry, you are installer?

You are from which region (I looked in your profile, but nothing ...)

As we do not expect to stop at the pantone, with Didier, and we try to establish links on various skills, maybe we could do some cool things together ... later ...
We are working on a structure that is planned - among others - for that ... and which will be running 2007 current ...
Lio is already in the juice, I'll make a communication about it soon, because I guess some of the forum must already wonder what we have still been able to lay !! : Cheesy: : Lol:

In any case, I reiterate (but not ITER! : Evil: ) welcome to the club !

A ++++
Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/12/06, 10:38

camel1 wrote: (but no, not ITER! : Evil: )

And the z-pinch?
0 x
solaircool
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

please

by solaircool » 28/12/06, 15:16

I have seen and heard so many things from the simplest to the most that I give information that is verifiable since 1460 people know things that are falling into oblivion ... for inventions I am very careful because the perpetual movement is rediscovered every year ?????? as well as savings of all edges so I read the posts because polemics are nefaste only the facts are verifiable : Shock:
0 x