Oxfam: It passes by me (Gesture of the month)

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 04/12/06, 21:00

Woodcutter wrote:Speaking of AMAP, does anyone know this network: http://www.paysans.fr/

It is in advertising on econo and it looks attractive ...

I do not know it but there are 2 things that make me jump: chickens calibrated (as in the factory) and surcharged number for orders.

I buy my fruit and vegetables in an amap, it is give giving I pay 9 € per week and I have very beautiful vegetable and fruit.

we pay (in bulk) a subscription, which smooths the producer's cash flow; and he in exchange provided us with these best products.

we do not choose the products it delivers us according to the maturity.

for now the 2 are satisfied.

since we apply this system we eat better and less expensive.

This is how I see the amap, if you transport the products on 500km both go through the large distribution and economies of scale.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/12/06, 13:56

zac wrote:[...] you put thousands of unemployed dude for the shareholders of max or pineau [...]
From what I could see, "Max Havelaar" is an association ... (under the 1901 law for France)
Since when do associations have shareholders?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/12/06, 14:05

Otherwise, more reviews about Paysans.fr?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/12/06, 16:31

Woodcutter wrote:Otherwise, more reviews about Paysans.fr?

I did not know but my opinion after reading their charter is that for someone who does not have the opportunity to get products directly from a producer in the neighborhood, it seems a good alternative to irradiated fruits and vegetables super-markets ....
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 05/12/06, 22:23

:?: just a quick question because I lost the thread of the discussion with the abbreviations: CAT is for C? AT? T ???? and APAM?
:?:

: Idea: Otherwise, apart from that, direct fair trade (from you to the producer) would be an idea for the eco-shop. If it's not totally ecolo, it would be at least a little econological, and it allows to distribute organic products whose value would be safe ... : Idea:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/12/06, 23:37

abyssin3 wrote::?: just a quick question because I lost the thread of the discussion with the abbreviations: CAT is it for C? AT? T ???? and APAM?
Just search. :|
Establishments or services of help through work (ESAT), who succeed the centers of aid byCAT), are medico-social establishments. They allow persons with disabilities who have not acquired sufficient autonomy to work in an ordinary environment, including an adapted enterprise or independently, to engage in a professional activity in a sheltered work environment, where they benefit, according to their needs, medico-social and educational follow-up.
The status of a disabled worker in ESAT is particular, not being subject to the provisions of the labor code. Access to an ESAT is only possible on the basis of the orientation decision of the Committee on the Rights and Autonomy of People with Disabilities (CDAPH).

An association for the maintenance of peasant agriculture (AMAP) is, in France, a partnership between a consumer group and a local farm, based on a system of distribution of "baskets" composed of farm produce. It is a solidarity contract, based on a financial commitment of the consumers, who pay in advance a part of the production over a period defined by the type of production and the geographical place. This system therefore operates on the principle of trust and accountability of the consumer.
It corresponds to Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) for Anglo-Saxon countries.
APAM : Association for the Blind or Visually Impaired. : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."