help TPE: the ecological house of tomorrow

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
sakenplet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

help TPE: the ecological house of tomorrow

by sakenplet » 20/11/06, 11:28

Hello, I am currently in Premiere S and treat a subject of TPE really interesting but whose documentation is not very concise! :!: !
I am notably looking for information on the recovery and treatment of water as well as the heating of water but I am looking for prototypes therefore techniques that are not or very little used or / and that will be developed in the future ... .
if you have any help to bring me! thank you in advance and I hope to see you soon : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 11:50

All these subjects have been discussed on the site ... so what more can I say than: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

8)
0 x