Total's profits and investments in renewable energy

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 13/11/06, 19:11

Christophe wrote:
bham wrote:No more seriously, I think it's you who confuse ecolos and dubious behavior. It's not good to have a priori negative on the ecologists, not good at all. : Cheesy:

I do not think no ... it was EUX who defined themselves as ECOLOS ... not me who put the label on them ... [...]
It is perhaps in this case more a problem of generalization a hair abuse ... : Mrgreen:

For some people, an ecologist is necessarily someone who is dressed in a wool sweater, who smokes oinjes and raises sheep ... The image is also caricatural even if the behavior is less harmful! : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 14/11/06, 09:12

Christophe wrote:I do not think no ... it was EUX who self-defined as ECOLOS ... not me who put the label ... Tiens karthoum here was windy to roll the oil drain and burn his plastic bottle of oil in his stove !!

Listen, you think what you want ... but these people self defined well as ecolo ... That's why I met them (except 1 example) in the work on the pantone ... ...... if it does not convince you ....

OK, OK, I believe you but it is not necessary to take for granted what such individuals declare. So, it's not because they self-proclaim themselves ecologists that they are automatically, that's only for them.
And so on the contrary, it is simplistic to deduce that the ecologists are all illuminated jar behavior dubious and unconscious style of those you have seen.
Imagine some types who call themselves econologists and who do not think about the econological consequences of their actions. Would you ban all econologists? No, of course.
I can not stop saying it, we are all different and unique, we must do with and it is necessary educate, your site and your forum contribute to it, right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 09:25

Oula calm I apologize if you took my words (not necessarily clear) for a generalization it was not my intention ... I just wanted to say, by example, very concrete that some are ecology by stinginess .. .and that ecolo for this aspect the.

I will rectify my "problematic" post a little
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 09:28

Here I rectified:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-profit ... 591-9.html

I also said "... I caricature" what you seem to have taken as an affirmation ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 14/11/06, 12:24

Christophe wrote:Oula calm I apologize if you took my words (not necessarily clear) for a generalization it was not my intention ... I just wanted to say, by example, very concrete that some are ecology by stinginess .. .and that ecolo for this aspect the.
I will rectify my "problematic" post a little

Well, that's not all, we get food now? Mussels fries for everyone!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/11/06, 13:31

Christophe wrote:[..] I also said "... I caricature" what you seem to have taken as an affirmation ...
There, we come across a problem of semantics ... 8)
The caricature is the exaggerated accentuation of a trait (of character, of the face, etc ...) or its deformation, but for me it is supposed to be done on a base rather generalist, finally admitted by all.
Actually, you caricatures actually the sting, but for me not a green character ... : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."