To death the electric car ... and fast !!

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
geo444
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

... To death the electric car ... and quickly !!

by geo444 » 17/12/18, 20:00

J-Pierre wrote:The purpose of the electric car is to decrease the CO2, Or cars all reach a ton and a half, while I have driven cars weighing less than a ton. They are all overpowered compared to the highway code, so before going to the electric, we could conceive more economical and lighter vehicles. Because on the ecological level, building billions of electric vehicles to replace those with combustion risks producing a lot of CO2. I have had a dozen cars in 50 years, so as we do not do sustainable, you have to imagine the number of vehicles that will have to be rebuilt especially if we add the Chinese and the Indians ...
... many tens of billions, it's an ecology of the rich, only will the earth be as rich ????
https://lejustenecessaire.wordpress.com/
In fact, the full employment that politicians make us pursue is in the process of feeding capital and destroying the planet.
Will at this rate the earth will live men in 10 centuries ...
The electric car is a decoy, which will accelerate the climatic disturbance, without making humans live better.

It's Clear: If Each 1,2 person (Stat!) rides in a Battery Electric 1,5 ton!
--- >> long live the Scooter ... to Hydrogen (Suzuki) to GnV? or to GTL? :)

What I find hard to get too is theFierce on Electric Auto :
= you have to see that the Battery Principle is theIONIZATION
it restores 1 Very Low Energy, after a Long Time

Everyone has a Pen Bic... and a lighter Bic :
- the Lighter you can light Everything or blow it up with, I explain no more COMBUSTION :)
- the Pen, you have to rub it on your sleeve, that it attracts crumbs of paper ...
... it will only last a moment ... the charges will cancel ...
l'IONIZATION try to move the electrons :(

Comparison by Taking the Leaf 30 kWh, the Most Current Electric :
... 1 litre E95 = 36 MegaJoule - flow 1 liter / second
at Equal Weight, the height of Electricity :
- 300 kg of Battery, maximum = 108 MegaJoule ...
- 300 liters of Super E95 on Average = 10 MegaJoule!
l'E95 has 100 times more Energy !
You have the added bonus of a 60 kg Armored Tank ...
refill 16A Evening at Home ( 80% of World Electricity = Coal, Fuel, Gas, Lignite ) ... : Shock:
= what is the + Current :
- Power of Recharge 16A = 3 kW over 13 hours ...
- Filling capacity E95 = 36 kW over 000 minutes !!
full ofE95 is 12 times more powerful !
... and 156 times faster !!

As we say, there is downright No Photo!
if someone can explain this to me ... Fierce on Auto Electric?
Thank you!

: Wink:
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: ... To death the electric car ... and quickly !!

by Bardal » 17/12/18, 20:29

geo444 wrote:
J-Pierre wrote:The purpose of the electric car is to decrease the CO2, Or cars all reach a ton and a half, while I have driven cars weighing less than a ton. They are all overpowered compared to the highway code, so before going to the electric, we could conceive more economical and lighter vehicles. Because on the ecological level, building billions of electric vehicles to replace those with combustion risks producing a lot of CO2. I have had a dozen cars in 50 years, so as we do not do sustainable, you have to imagine the number of vehicles that will have to be rebuilt especially if we add the Chinese and the Indians ...
... many tens of billions, it's an ecology of the rich, only will the earth be as rich ????
https://lejustenecessaire.wordpress.com/
In fact, the full employment that politicians make us pursue is in the process of feeding capital and destroying the planet.
Will at this rate the earth will live men in 10 centuries ...
The electric car is a decoy, which will accelerate the climatic disturbance, without making humans live better.

It's Clear: If Each 1,2 person (Stat!) rides in a Battery Electric 1,5 ton!
--- >> long live the Scooter ... to Hydrogen (Suzuki) to GnV? or to GTL? :)

What I find hard to get too is theFierce on Electric Auto :
= you have to see that the Battery Principle is theIONIZATION
it restores 1 Very Low Energy, after a Long Time

Everyone has a Pen Bic... and a lighter Bic :
- the Lighter you can light Everything or blow it up with, I explain no more COMBUSTION :)
- the Pen, you have to rub it on your sleeve, that it attracts crumbs of paper ...
... it will only last a moment ... the charges will cancel ...
l'IONIZATION try to move the electrons :(

Comparison by Taking the Leaf 30 kWh, the Most Current Electric :
... 1 litre E95 = 36 MegaJoule - flow 1 liter / second
at Equal Weight, the height of Electricity :
- 300 kg of Maximum Battery = 108 MegaJoule ...
- 300 liters of Super E95 on Average = 10 MegaJoule!
l'E95 has 100 times more Energy !
You have the added bonus of a 60 kg Armored Tank ...
refill 16A Evening at Home ( 80% of World Electricity = Coal, Fuel, Gas, Lignite ) ... : Shock:
= what is the + Current :
- Power of Recharge 16A = 3 kW over 13 hours ...
- Filling capacity E95 = 36 kW over 000 minutes !!
full ofE95 is 12 times more powerful !
... and 156 times faster !!

As we say, there is downright No Photo!
if someone can explain this to me ... Fierce on Auto Electric?
Thank you!

It is reassuring for us, poor ignoramuses, to see someone so fond of physical sciences and other mysteries of nature come to give us the essential explanations for our most basic errors. Thank you, geo444; to exist ...
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/12/18, 20:45

bardal wrote:It is reassuring for us, poor ignoramuses, to see someone so fond of physical sciences and other mysteries of nature come to give us the essential explanations for our most basic errors. Thank you, geo444; to exist ...

It is true that this one must be framed!
0 x
geo444
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

... To death the electric car ... and quickly !!

by geo444 » 17/12/18, 20:59

it looks like bardal is in ... Total Failure ...
... like a Cold Weather Electric after 99 kilometers!
my dear ... you're gonna freeze them all 1 Long Night ... without Heating ... Neither Radio ... :(
... Tomorrow morning, the Tow Truck will tow you to the Charging Point ...
Pray that you will not wait for All 1 Day ... that it will Free ...

so you are in total failure of arguments ... then I go back to my question:
Why so much frenzy on electric cars?
Thank you so much ! : Mrgreen:

or...
... will we not try to fourguer us the last Gadget for Bobo Branché?
with a Beautiful Green Label, 100% Usurped?

Last edited by geo444 the 17 / 12 / 18, 21: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: To death the electric car ... and fast !!

by Ahmed » 17/12/18, 21:03

It is however not complicated to understand: considering the number of cars in circulation and the additional number that it would be possible to sell, that does not represent much, since the point of saturation is close. Now imagine replacing part of the park with standards that force you to switch to electric and you create a new market; in addition, icing on the cake, you largely resolve the issue of urban pollution that would otherwise have required a reduction in individual motorized transportation in favor of public transportation. You end up with the most expensive solution possible, therefore the most profitable for those who are located on the right side of the flow ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/12/18, 22:32

geo444 wrote:As we say, there is downright No Photo!

Your argument lies mainly in the autonomy on the one hand, and the duration of "recharging" between an EV and a thermal vehicle on the other.

Well done, we didn't know ……

After that, there are some other data to consider, in particular that an "average" private vehicle (PV) in France that travels about 12000km / year at an average speed of about 50km / h, come on rounding 250h / year. And so, a non-leap year making 8760h, this PV is absolutely useless about 97% of the time.

And there, the EV intervenes and especially will intervene in the future, because an EV is also a very large battery. Hence immense possibilities of optimization facilitated by digital technology, and in particular of optimization of the use of new renewable energies (solar, wind) and of services rendered to the electric network, possibly remunerated.
Of course, the EV must be connected, it will generally not be 97% of the time and it is not technically accessible to everyone, we agree.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/12/18, 18:16

sicetaitsimple wrote:...
After that, there are some other data to consider, in particular that an "average" private vehicle (PV) in France travels about 12000km / year at an average speed of about 50km / h ...

This is the problem. Everything is done to prevent people from moving around, especially in the city.
In my area, bike paths have been made to the detriment of car traffic. I pass quite often along some, and I only see a cyclist once in 10 or 20 (and 1 not 2).
New bus lanes are also made to the detriment of the rest of the traffic, for example forcing cars to queue when those which can however easily clear to turn right can only do so at the last moment, thus lengthening the queue which comes to block the previous roundabout. In many areas these bus traffic spaces are useless for 95% of the time when there is no bus passage, a real waste of public land.
Zones 30 are spread almost everywhere, in zones which are, however, without school and where not a cat circulates on the sidewalks.
Baffles prevent crossing. And I'm not talking about 80 km / h in the countryside when it's 100 in Germany.
Add to this the mediocrity of the conduct of the French, we teach them more than the code and the respect of the limits, and not the spirit of the conduct which is to favor the fluidity of the traffic, and we arrive at the observation of sicetaitsimple with 50 km / h.

By preventing the car from circulating, by refusing what the French obviously favor since since the cost of the car and the traffic jams, if the French use them it is because they really need them (except taking them for fools, which is de rigueur among anti-cars), likely to increase pollution, in addition to wasting everyone's time in the greatest contempt of the citizen.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/12/18, 19:16

Exnihiloest wrote: and we come to the conclusion of sicetaitsimple with the 50 km / h.

To be clear, the object of this approximate observation (rounded figures) was not at all to complain as you do, just to determine an average annual time of use of a PV.
Long live the bus lines and cycle paths, long live the speed limit, long live the roundabouts, long live the 30 zones, that's my personal opinion.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/12/18, 21:13

sicetaitsimple wrote:To be clear, the object of this approximate observation (rounded figures) was not at all to complain as you do, just to determine an average annual time of use of a PV.
Long live the bus lines and cycle paths, long live the speed limit, long live the roundabouts, long live the 30 zones, that's my personal opinion.

I understood correctly, it was already clear. I just bounced on the subject of anti-car activism that we see everywhere. In the same way that I saw environmentalists who would oppose any form of clean and cheap energy (yes, since it would be a great boost for the economy and the industry they fight), I have no doubt that the same will be against the electric car if it were to go beyond a simple renewal, by increasing its use.

That there is public transport is understandable of course, but it is far, very far, to provide the service of a car, except in special cases ("I live in town, I have a stop nearby , I do not have more than one change, the final stop is not far from where I am going, I have nothing important to carry ... "). In the other cases, public transport multiplies by 2 to 3 the time of transport, and adds other handicaps.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: To death the electric car ... and fast !!

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 18/12/18, 22:09

Ahmed wrote:It is however not complicated to understand: considering the number of cars in circulation and the additional number that it would be possible to sell, that does not represent much, since the point of saturation is close. Now imagine replacing part of the park with standards that force you to switch to electric and you create a new market; in addition, icing on the cake, you largely resolve the issue of urban pollution that would otherwise have required a reduction in individual motorized transportation in favor of public transportation. You end up with the most expensive solution possible, therefore the most profitable for those who are located on the right side of the flow ... : Mrgreen:

Absolutely but I think we already talked about it I don't know where ... we ramble ... this is the Muppets Show Image

I remember that I had made the analogy with the formidable hold up of the record industry which made us go from vinyl to K7 then to CD, CD with super encoding, return to vinyl, ipod, dematerialized music and tutti quanti and I forgot the DAT (the must : Mrgreen: ) for close friends (namely Bibi).

In short, the Grail of the automotive industry is to force consumers to renew the fleet.

There is technical control but it is not quite powerful enough.
The one that will come into force will hurt more but it is postponed by the "fault" of the GJ : Mrgreen:

There are traffic bans that pretty much work until people understand the classic car combination. (although the service responsible for recording them is OVERFLOWED)

Changing energy is part of the strategy.

It goes well with the electric it can give the impression of being green which is in fashion.

Better work on their cars and adapt them both to our new uses and to the "crisis" ... see another topic.
0 x

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."