The Million! The Million!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The Million! The Million!

by Christophe » 31/10/06, 02:09

There, it's done : "The forum was visited by 1000660 people since the 29 April 2006 "

I reassure you by "people" mean IP so also search engine bots ... you have to remove 20 to 30% to get connections from real people ...

It does not prevent it is beautiful anyway ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 31/10/06, 11:08

Well done

All the honors go to you
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/10/06, 11:17

Uh I don't see it exactly like that ...

You are also the actors of this forum and econology ... Am I wrong?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 31/10/06, 12:38

And there you act modest :D

I expected no less

It is true that the members make it live, but it was necessary to make the site
So well done anyway

Thanks to your site, I found a bunch of fathers like me 8) , which motivate me to realize what were only projects.

Thank you Toff :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/10/06, 12:50

Modest I do not know ... we will say realistic ... this figure means absolutely nothing except that econology interests ... and seeing it I am even disappointed by the few number of regular participants ... But hey we will not quibble ... because sorry Miss the pitrouliers and their zamis ...THIS IS THE BEGINNING!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/10/06, 20:43

It's not just the quantity ...
Many visitors to the forum are surely (like me) more readers than actors who prefer to speak only to enrich the debate or ask the questions that bother them ...

Off line there are surely many of us who are true activists for THE econological "cause". :D

Moreover, this forum is a forum which allows to share the experiences acquired "screwdriver in hand". You can't be in the oven and in the mill at the same time ... : Cry:
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 01/11/06, 13:17

citro wrote:It's not just the quantity ...
Many visitors to the forum are surely (like me) more readers than actors who prefer to speak only to enrich the debate or ask the questions that bother them ...

+1

I was just talking about it earlier on an MP:

I just read your message: as on "private message" it always marks "private messages (0)", whether there are any or not, and that I do not open my mailbox very often!

Between us, it is true (for "the explanations always very provided") that I try not to encumber the forum of messages to say nothing, it is always very difficult to find interesting passages, given the number of subjects (it is better to note the markers of the interesting message, because read everything again when you have forgotten the subject : Cry: ) : Mrgreen:

We have stars according to the number of messages sent,

to laugh, it would take a 2nd line of stars for the notation of the written messages to say nothing : Mrgreen:

and why not a 3rd for the notation of interesting messages (for this 3rd line André would be champion): luckily he is there to animate the debate :P is not it?

another kind of forum : "blabla.com" which as its name suggests ..... : Mrgreen:

bolt
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"