A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

by nikolaj » 10/12/18, 19:43

Hello everyone, here is a very interesting video on the air cyclones, and the impressive number of cyclones laid, closer to the intake (on a V 6 engine) and the first is at the exit of the air filter, then 1 second at the inlet of the air manifold, then 6 in each chamber inlet, then 1 at the outlet of the exhaust manifold; then 1 before the catalyst, and finally, 1 exhaust output ... well .. in total: 11 poses ...
it proves that optimism exists ... temerity too ..

0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/12/18, 23:45

A AVEC as close to the intake valves, certainly causes a big turbulence, much more powerful than all the others.
This is compatible or not with an improvement of the combustion ....., on the other hand, the stacking of the others WITH in particular in the exhaust, it is anything ... the only effect is to increase the loss of charge and certainly not to improve the operation of the catalyst that needs a less turbulent flow possible.
The only positive effect compared to the exhaust is to make it can be quieter ... and again, how long ....
2 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 11/12/18, 06:27

Flytox wrote:A AVEC as close to the intake valves, certainly causes a big turbulence, much more powerful than all the others.
This is compatible or not with an improvement of the combustion ....., on the other hand, the stacking of the others WITH in particular in the exhaust, it is anything ... the only effect is to increase the loss of charge and certainly not to improve the operation of the catalyst that needs a less turbulent flow possible.
The only positive effect compared to the exhaust is to make it can be quieter ... and again, how long ....
Hello
hello flytox, by the way, i have already experimented in the exhaust line cyclones air, (i left them with success) and now the exhaust outlet is very very clean ... so i really see that these systems are reliable and efficient ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/12/18, 14:32

Flytox wrote:A AVEC as close to the intake valves, certainly causes a big turbulence, much more powerful than all the others.
This is compatible or not with an improvement of combustion.....
To find out, a test bench must be made which accurately records, under the same conditions, a quantity of fuel consumed and a quantity of energy measured at the end of the shaft in a given time.
Test to do with and without AVEC, and only under these conditions, one could conclude to any benefit.

A priori, it is unlikely to succeed, since the manufacturers have all the lab equipment and skills and have already tested all possible improvements.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/18, 15:54

Flytox wrote:
A AVEC as close to the intake valves, certainly causes a big turbulence, much more powerful than all the others.
for those who have tried, they do not have the zigoto that expresses itself without knowing, putting it near the valves, less important than the shape of the turbulator and for those who have followed the story WITH its debut results, which are mostly positive, depend more on the adopted form than its position, but also on the meaning of the vortex generated. Chambrin, already, reports the importance of this sense having found that some times vortices are in opposition to the natural meaning generated by the pipes of admission. The remedy is simple just return this WITH to reverse the meaning.
This is compatible or not with an improvement of the combustion ..... To know it it is necessary to make a test on bench of measurement which counts with precision and under the same conditions, a quantity of consumed fuel and a measured quantity of energy at the end of the tree in a given time.
Sir I know everything about what he does not know and puts his grain of salt incompetence.
Test to do with and without AVEC, and only under these conditions, one could conclude to any benefit.
most bench tests showed little or no results when these products (WITH, GP) were placed anywhere, regardless of how, without taking into account the advice of true experimenters. But, as luck would have it, it worked well out of those bans.
A priori, it is unlikely to succeed, since the manufacturers have all the lab equipment and skills and have already tested all possible improvements.
There is nothing that does not succeed less than what we do not want to see succeed.
People like André (who left the site rather than being confronted by ignorant fools, Christophe and the elders of this site certainly remember), demonstrated the limits and results he had observed in real life, extreme conditions of Canada, on cars, like his plane, rather than in artificial conditions, out of reality.

You are already no one in biology, to which you add the same nullity in mechanics. :x
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 11/12/18, 17:51

Hello everyone, let's remain courteous and benevolent to all, whatever our experiences, expectations, or achievements, the "schmilblick" advances ... again and again, towards more savings ... and benefits ...
Attachments
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (10) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (9) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (8) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (7) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (6) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (5) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (4) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (3) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (2) .jpg
MATRIX MOLD FOR HELICOID AIR CYCLONES (1) .jpg
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 11/12/18, 17:55

after...
Attachments
MATRIX MOLDS FOR HELICOIDAL CYCLONES 60 ° 10-12-2018 (3) .jpg
MATRIX MOLDS FOR HELICOIDAL CYCLONES 60 ° 10-12-2018 (2) .jpg
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/12/18, 17:58

Janic wrote:most bench tests showed little or no results
That's it. No need to disconnect :)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/18, 19:58

Janic wrote:
most bench tests have shown little or no results. No need to disconnect :)
You do like your friend Exmachin. Cut a quote to reduce or change the meaning so remember:
"most bench tests showed little or no results when these products (WITH, GP), were laid anywhere, no matter how without taking into account the advice of true experimenters. But, coincidentally, it worked well out of these benches.
It is true that when a text exceeds 10 lines, you have trouble following too! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 19/12/18, 19:22

Hello everyone...
18-12-2018 preparation of an air cyclone with double blades, aligned and reversed, in stainless steel 1 mm thick, height 85 mm angle 60 ° pitch 35 mm; very very hard to bend and shape ... the next will be aligned but not reversed ... because it would need another vise adapted and large enough ... (with right-hand tightening to the left ...)
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR INOX DOUBLE ALIGNED AND INVERTED BLADES angle 60 ° height 85 mm thickness 1 mm (7) .jpg
CYCLONE AIR INOX DOUBLE ALIGNED AND INVERTED BLADES angle 60 ° height 85 mm thickness 1 mm (6) .jpg
CYCLONE AIR INOX DOUBLE ALIGNED AND INVERTED BLADES angle 60 ° height 85 mm thickness 1 mm (5) .jpg
CYCLONE AIR INOX DOUBLE ALIGNED AND INVERTED BLADES angle 60 ° height 85 mm thickness 1 mm (4) .jpg
CYCLONE AIR INOX DOUBLE ALIGNED AND INVERTED BLADES angle 60 ° height 85 mm thickness 1 mm (3) .jpg
CYCLONE AIR INOX DOUBLE ALIGNED AND INVERTED BLADES angle 60 ° height 85 mm thickness 1 mm (2) .jpg
CYCLONE AIR INOX DOUBLE ALIGNED AND INVERTED BLADES angle 60 ° height 85 mm thickness 1 mm (1) .jpg
0 x