Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

by Exnihiloest » 30/11/18, 18:58

Janic wrote:...
Everything that human beings can eat, in harmony with their physiology, has been tried since the dawn of humanity and what has proven toxic has been listed from generation to generation ...

Free affirmation and quibbles. For example, treatments can make things that aren't initially edible, and it can evolve with knowledge and techniques. I do not see why I should deprive myself of red-footed boletus or golmots, on the pretext that they are toxic raw.

Finally you answer literally about the cabbage, and not to the spirit that brought it on the carpet, forgetting the subject like a goldfish the landscape after a round of jar, which was your mistake of consistent reasoning to suggest that what is not necessary (in your opinion, like glyphosate) should be prohibited.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/18, 16:45

Janic wrote: ...
Everything that human beings can eat, in harmony with their physiology, has been tried since the dawn of humanity and what has proven toxic has been listed from generation to generation ...

Free affirmation and quibbles. For example, treatments can make things that are not initially edible, and this can evolve with knowledge and techniques. I do not see why I should deprive myself of red-footed boletus or golmots, on the pretext that they are toxic raw.

It's a good one there!
In the discourse on evolution, in which you are obliged to piously believe, it is said (rather supposed) that hominids did not invent fire like that, by miracle, and therefore until then, they did like the others animals, that is to say eating raw and, no bowl, every time they ate red boletus or golmottes, they snapped. But, it is well known, as they were stupid as brooms (or any other stupid instrument) they continued to work for millions of years and even after this time, they still did not understand that c was poison. Nazes the guys we are supposed to be descendants of! But by dint of persistence, they persisted, " and if we invented fire, it would cook them which would remove their toxicity (the beginning of science!) and Eureka, it worked !
We really take people for dummies!

Finally you answer literally about the cabbage, and not to the spirit that brought it on the carpet, forgetting the subject like a goldfish the landscape after a round of jar, which was your mistake of consistent reasoning to suggest that what is not necessary (in your opinion, like glyphosate) should be prohibited.

Another prose empty of meaning and intellectual rigor. You talk about cabbage, I say cabbage as a good materialist as you like them. When in mind it's not your cup of tea usually, then hard to believe that you are interested in it. (You see the goldfish remembers something)
Now this!
was your rationale for suggesting that what is not necessary (in your opinion, like glyphosate) should be prohibited.

I don't seem to have said anything like that! My infinite tolerance towards others is not for the forbidden, any more than for the obligations. Using reason, near and far human history should be enough to encourage reflection on what is wise or reasonable to do and what can be harmful or dangerous (like vaccines obviously)
Regarding glyphosate, I am not a chemist, nor the farmers either, but the damage caused by various products considered in their time as safe (by exle DDT) led States to consider the principle of precaution as major and imperative and no longer expect disasters on future generations (but some states do not care completely.) So if the French state has recognized also its dangerousness and decided to withdraw, in the short term, this product, it is up to him to answer you. Personally, I consider that all synthetic products (including glyphosate and not necessarily the worst actually) are harmful to human health, but more generally for the living (is it not its function to destroy plant life?)
There remains effectively the problem of farmers who are already in financial difficulty, but only following the agricultural system which devalued agriculture by strangling these professionals, but it is above all the responsibility of political leaders (who are generally under pressure from financiers and industrial lobbies) reluctant to take into consideration the fate of the individuals concerned, not only the producers but also the consumers exploited by the merchant lobbies. Our national ecologist has come to realize that all his efforts to change something have been and will be in vain.
Times are changing, the tide is changing, the AB yesterday decried, vilified, is currently becoming the top of the top and everyone is getting started and we come to wonder how all the adversaries who have become supporters of the BIO today, without dyes, without pesticides, without preservatives, etc… find their products when the policy and the finance prevented as much as possible, the emergence of this cultural way more respectful of the life… Mystery! 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/12/18, 17:14

Janic wrote:...

Illegible.
If you need 10 lines to answer only one of mine, it's that your performance on the bottom is not worth a tripod.
I invite you to clarify and synthesize (if you want me to read you, fed up with your indigestible floadings).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/18, 17:32

Janic wrote:
Illegible.
If you need 10 lines to answer only one of mine, it's that your performance on the bottom is not worth a tripod.
what do you want! There are people (you?) Who find it difficult to understand without being told about them on the menu, which is obvious for others.
I invite you to clarify and synthesize (if you want me to read you, fed up with your indigestible floadings).

your syntheses in question are mostly text extracts that distort the meaning of an idea expressed, which I have already pointed out to you and I am not the only one!
as long as to do I prefer to be too explicit than not enough! Now if you don't understand anything, find a good soul with an open mind that will help you see more clearly.
and if you are overwhelmed with the bowl of my literature, know that I give it back to you!
So flooding or not?

NB: I would like to point out that you do not feel embarrassed by the indigestible floading of the INPES which you probably did not read either since it exceeds ten lines.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/12/18, 18:43

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/12/18, 21:01

nico239 wrote:Found by chance on the net

https://www.developpez.com/actu/236890/ ... s-publies/
It's an old rumor
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/18, 09:23

Found by chance on the net

https://www.developpez.com/actu/236890/ ... are published /
you will hardly find an exception to this system, regardless of the system in question. These influencers (zetetic sect genre) only serve to protect the big interests of businesses of all kinds.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/12/18, 18:47

Janic wrote:
... These influencers (genre zetetic sect) only serve to protect the big interests of businesses of all kinds.

It's wrong.

zetetic sect: "what is excessive is insignificant".
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/18, 19:49

... These influencers (genre zetetic sect) only serve to protect the big interests of businesses of all kinds.
It's wrong.

What is wrong? Whether it is a sect or where these influencers only serve to protect interests?
zetetic sect: "what is excessive is insignificant".
and paf! The mantra that rises to the surface.

Etymology, history
From an etymological point of view, the term "sect" comes from the Latin secta meaning "way that one follows, party, cause, doctrine". The noun secta itself comes from the verb sequi, which means "to follow": all the Latin authors of the classical period or the first centuries of the Empire are well aware of this origin. The etymological derivation from the Latin secare ("to cut") - whose supine is sectum and past participle sectus, -a, -um, homonymous, in the feminine, of the substantive secta, hence the confusion - is indisputably wrong, but this late phenomenon (first attestation around 400 AD), encouraged by the development of Christian heresy, has known intermittent resurgences until our time.

The neutral idea of ​​“sect” (in the sense of “school of thought”, “tendency”) is expressed in ancient Greek by the term hairesis (αἵρεσις: option, particular opinion, doctrinal group, party), which has for equivalent to the Latin secta. The word heresy originally meant choice or preference for a doctrine, before acquiring the pejorative connotation that the Catholic Church associated with it: that of dissident doctrine, even lost.

Clearly zetetics is indeed etymologically a sect and incidentally accompanied by its pejorative connotation. by his way of interpreting the discourse of those who do not share their doctrinaire, even dogmatic system.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/12/18, 23:54

Janic wrote:Clearly zetetics is indeed etymologically a sect
It's the opposite, my pov Janic http://www.zetetique.ldh.org/Principes.html
0 x