France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination.

by Janic » 10/12/18, 08:37

Janic wrote:
HIV vaccination on track https://trustmyscience.com/nouvelle-str ... over-mouse
You and your fellows are like kids ...
"In an argument, the ad personam argument refers to a personal attack made by one of the parties to the opposing party unrelated to the substance of the debate.
Another truncated quote! I wrote: "alike you are like kids who want to believe in the wonderful and who wake up one day to realize that all this was wind, lies"I do not see how to consider that an adult behaves like a child is insulting or an attack of any kind. It is just a finding that intellectual, even emotional maturity takes a long time and some adults find it difficult to pass this crucial step.One of the characteristics of children is to go from fear (without a real object most of the time because fear is mainly cultural) to take refuge with a blissful confidence in the imagination which allows to see the world of reassuring rather than anxious.
However, vaccination concentrates these two tendencies, probably more strongly than elsewhere, because the fear of the return of epidemics wreaking havoc on humans such as the plague, cholera and other merry things, encourages us to attribute excessive confidence to what could, possibly , to preserve the individual, like the whole of society, from these reasons for being afraid.
So if I am not mistaken, the subject is about vaccines and that I speak on THIS subject, seems to me particularly suitable.
If not with regard to the argumentum ad personam, what to say about that? " Spend your time in rhetoric sterile consisting in ransacking the text of his interlocutor to "embellish" the dislocated pieces, cat food, of i [i] infantilisms, gargles of disparate words because we didn't want to make the effort to read or understand, it's just trolling. [/ i] ”ah, it's you! 8)
So let's stop this little game of personal appreciation and go back to the subject, and it alone and therefore: where is the evidence official de your assertions about the fact that the vaccines have avoided a lot of deaths, as the minister says (and who she counts in millions) who spends her time in fake news too?

And that is what counts in priority, except if we prefer to make many deaths without vaccine rather than little with, dixit toi top of previous page: the proofs, where are the proofs?
"If we realize that the opponent is superior and that we are not going to win, we must make derogatory, hurtful and rude remarks."
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_personam
This is also my opinion, just see your derogatory comments above: sterile, cat porridge, infantillisms, gargles of words, etc ... and I can go back well forward to note all your anthologies of personal appreciations on others (not only on me, moreover, and others have already pointed this out to you.)
On has therefore understood who is lower in this exchange.
You see you can't help it! Who absolutely wants to take himself for superior? and who is this ON? Only you?
Now there is no superior or inferior, but choice and recognition of values ​​which are not the same for all. You are for these vaccines, it is your right guaranteed by law, others are of a different opinion equally guaranteed by the law of our country? So at least respect this aspect, because even a hypochondriac can understand that!

izentrop
It is not so much a story of "superiority" as repeated proof of the effectiveness of vaccination against obstinate denial of lies.
Here the troll is back! (according to the definition of the troll given by your boyfriend Ex thing, above)
I remind you that my request to provide evidence of your gratuitous claims, coming from your sects, has always been unanswered.
For my part I only report the vaccine news while avoiding controversy,
Ouarf de rouarf! There are several vaccine news. The ones you identify and it's good to go up UN aspect of the question and other aspects that you do not want to report to reassure yourself that we live in a country of bisounours.
what our "friend" is trying to destroy with a lot of blah blah without interest, endlessly and especially without any argument that could contradict the facts observed.
27 pages of ping pong, but I can't let go of such lies
Well if you like to flush out the lies, I suppose that you have viewed the videos indicated which flush out the lies in question and particularly the opinions of the world expert on aluminum and which, obviously, is not of your opinion. And that I post then then!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/12/18, 12:16

so as indicated earlier, here is the opinion of this world expert on aluminum and his team:

36'20 '' You know, my group and I have been working on aluminum for 30 years and it goes from the simple chemistry of aluminum to the way it interacts with living organisms, it has been our mission for 30 years: understand why aluminum has no biological function. This is the aim of our working group and very recently, I would say in the last decade we have focused on what is called human exposure to aluminum. What my working group has always said is that we are not against aluminum…. We are not against aluminum, but when a product is introduced into the living and especially something to which humans are going to be exposed, in principle, first we make sure it is safe, it's the first thing you need to do. In fact, whatever health product you can think of, you must demonstrate that it is safe. This has never been deemed necessary for aluminum. Aluminum has never been shown to be safe, no legislation has ever shown that aluminum is safe, no legislation has been put in place to ensure this. This is a historical fact.
My understanding of aluminum DANCE living beings and therefore in humans, is that, while aluminum is the most abundant element on earth .... we have shown that if silicon binds to aluminum, it is not toxic. (clay is an alumina silicate)… .39'26 '' We are at this stage of evolution where it is toxic. We have not yet succeeded in incorporating aluminum in a living being so that it draws a beneficial use from it. It will happen, but of course, the human might be gone before it happens.
Currently we accept to take this very reactive metal from a biological point of view to live with it and accept the consequences without trying to find a way to protect ourselves from it. In fact, on the contrary, we hide the damage that we know is already causing. For example during the recent evaluation by the European Medicines Agency of the vaccine against human papillomavirus infections, how many aluminum experts have they consulted? No ! How can they grasp this aspect if they don't consult anyone ? and it happens all the time! We have people who have no particular knowledge, who are not informed, who sit on world health and drug organizations, these committees that speak of aluminum. You have this false idea coming from the WHO that there is a limit rate without risk for aluminum. They say as long as you stay below one mg per kilogram of body mass, per day, you don't risk anything "So I ask them" But how do you know that, when I don't know it myself, "I have been working on aluminum for 30 years trying to understand and I ask them for details:" how did you establish this and who discovered it ? »This is based on 2 or 3 animal studies published in scientific journals, whereas this is a recommendation for humans and the people who validated them had no expertise in aluminumIt has become a safe bet around the world that people cite WHO for.
The only thing I hope for is this: I would like to trust the people of WHO, I hope that in all fields other than aluminum, they really consult experts and that they are right . Also when they tell us about the levels of certain PCBs or others in the environment, I hope they are not as wrong as with aluminum. Because if that were the case, this organization would be totally corrupt and useless. But as regards the aluminum, it is indeed the case and will remain so that they decide to consult those who know "42'42" '
45 'these are people I call "aluminum ambassadors" they are good faith scientific ambassadors. Generally good scientists around the world who are paid by the aluminum industry to say that aluminum is not a problem. But these are not people who work on aluminum. Most of them do not have the slightest knowledge in the field of aluminum. These are people who work, for example, on Alzheimer's disease and so when a member of the Alzeimer Sociéty, a major charity organization, asks for advice, they ask a person known in the field of Alzheimer's disease. 'Alzheimer: "what is the role of aluminum? " she answers : "there is nothing to worry about "they don't ask me !
48 'aluminum is not like cyanide, lead, or cadmium, you don't suddenly get sick and die after a single exposure. This is possible but would require very high exposure. The aluminum is different, it is a silent visitor. There is an exception to this and I think that this exception could be vaccination and if it is not clearly an exception for the vast majority of people, because the vast majority of people will cross the aluminum adjuvant without effects serious undesirable. But if it's 1% of people, 1% out of millions of people, young women getting the HPV vaccine, that's a large number of people suffering serious side effects. These serious undesirable effects are undoubtedly due to the presence of this aluminum derivative. Aluminum has this incredible ability to turn the body against things it would normally have considered its own. It is for this reason that, for example, I am not surprised that aluminum can be involved in something like multiple sclerosis. During multiple sclerosis, we know that the body begins to break its own myelin, it produces antibodies against its own myelin / Why?

Etc… everyone can read the entire video, plus Gherardi's explanations.

18'34 'at the end of 2017 the team of Pr Exley published an important study
“Before this study, we knew of possible links between aluminum and autism, but the studies were not strong enough. I did not see what role alu could play in autism, nor the role of alu vaccines in autism. Now I have to change my mind on these two subjects. I am convinced that autism is linked to the alu of vaccines. Now, I have seen the same cells as those observed at the injection site transporting a cargo of aluminum in the brains of people diagnosed with autism. I am now saying that we should be very careful with people who receive aluminum adjuvanted vaccines. We have to be much more careful: is this vaccine a matter of life and death? if not, do not get vaccinated with an aluminum adjuvant. I'm not necessarily talking about immediate effects, but long-term effects like autism. The effects are not necessarily immediate, the toxic effects can occur months, years, even decades after. We must now be extremely careful when we decide to inject an aluminum vaccine. It greatly worried me to see this data knowing that I was not before I saw it. »

And a little more about the current Minister of Health 1:03 'before the deputies: " but they are not harmful, all reports show… ”1h 04 '“ the dose is a thousand times, 100.000 times below the dose " to which Exley, the worldwide recognized aluminum expert, responds: I have been here for a very short time and I have already heard several completely ridiculous explanations regarding aluminum, I am talking in particular of Professor Autran who talks about how these aluminum-based adjuvants work what I had never heard in 30 years N And [i] all this is really invented . We are here in a forum public, we can exchange opinions here, it's perfectly acceptable, but we are scientists and scientists must give not their personal opinion, but what science says, scientific results [/ i] "
The proof is that the FDA has just backed off by disavowing its own study on the safety of aluminum adjuvants in infants who were THE ONLY study supposed to guarantee the safety of aluminum.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/12/18, 15:23

HIV vaccine: soon the end of the tunnel https://www.latribune.fr/opinions/tribu ... 99123.html

All the details of the research. We understand why it is so difficult to create a universal vaccine for all types of viruses and their multiple mutations.
35 years after the discovery of HIV, the development of a vaccine remains for a large number of researchers and doctors a research priority. The latest results are encouraging. By Jean-Daniel Lelièvre, National Institute of Health and Medical Research (Inserm)

The HIV genome is not made up of DNA, but RNA. Like all RNA viruses, it makes a lot of mistakes when it multiplies. It thus gives rise to numerous variants, differing slightly from each other. This leads to a very significant viral diversity not only between the infected people, but also within each of them. A single infected patient can carry millions of different variants, more than the diversity generated during a global flu epidemic! However, the latter requires the development of a new vaccine each year ...

The second major problem opposing the development of a vaccine is that HIV infection does not necessarily generate protection. In fact, the antibodies produced after HIV infection do not protect enough. Furthermore, CD8 LTs are capable of controlling replication of the virus, but not of suppressing the infection. Finally, the "natural" immunity that could be obtained does not prevent superinfection with other strains of HIV ...

Without treatment, patients infected with HIV will inevitably end up progressing to the stage of AIDS ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/12/18, 17:49

Without treatment, patients infected with HIV will inevitably end up progressing to the stage of AIDS ...
the art and the way of handling the carrot (hope, appeal for donations and other means) and the stick (if you do not take our poisons you go to AIDS) and at the same time the inventor of HIV recognizes and affirms that a healthy lifestyle is enough to avoid this AIDS precisely.
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 11/12/18, 03:07

Hello,
at the same time the inventor of HIV recognizes and affirms that a good lifestyle is enough to avoid this AIDS precisely.

correct, very few cases in monasteries

gift of the day for you janic:
https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/tetan ... on-6120905

of course you are going to explain to families how big pharma take them by boat

yves
1 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/18, 08:51

hello yves 35
at the same time the inventor of HIV recognizes and affirms that a good lifestyle is enough to avoid this AIDS precisely.
correct, very few cases in monasteries
I like your quirky form of humor, but that is not enough to camouflage reality.
Montagnier, in his interviews that you can see on youtube, once in French, another in English, does not speak of monasteries, or of any wickedness, I invite you to audition them, even if it is useless because fear and reason do not mix well with each of us.
After, if you want to discuss it (although this is more repetition, the case has been seen and analyzed widely in the 1st topic concerned.)
gift of the day for you janic:
https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/tetan ...on-6120905
Thank you, but there is this type of information (which is more part of advertising than real scientific information) every year.
no need! Families are increasingly wary of this lobbie with the multitude of scandals appearing in more and more media that were silent before the internet discovered the roses, so they have to (these media) politeness is no longer burnt. In addition, most people who were still young did not know the time when medical pressure was not as significant as it is now, and they self-treated with the "simple" plants that are medicinal virtues (which allowed to develop the synthetic pharmaceutical industry) or by simple means such as fumigations, hot or cold baths, by various poultices and which is slowly coming back to the very young generations who are not yet completely locked into dogmas.

Big pharma is an industrial company whose goal is to do business at all costs, the side "I am interested in families" is no longer part of its objectives, but serves them pretext to sell their products (listen again to Professor Even and others who denounce these "abnormalities")
For example Sanofi (you will find all the details on financial journals)
: http://www.lalibre.be/dernieres-depeche ... abb9dd549c

Sanofi: jump in net profit in 2017, inflated by exceptional effects
Posted on Wednesday February 07, 2018 at 08h36 in Paris, Feb 7, 2018 (AFP)
Sanofi published Wednesday a very sharp increase in annual net profit, boosted by its exchange of assets with the German laboratory Boehringer Ingelheim, and said it was confident for 2018, thanks in particular to its planned mega-acquisition of the American biotech Bioverativ.
French pharmaceutical group's net profit reached last year 8,43 billion euros, a leap of 79,1% over one year reflecting the acquisition of the consumer health business of Boehringer Ingelheim in exchange for its animal health division Merial.
Annual turnover totaled 35 billion euros, up 3,6% (+ 5,6% at constant exchange rates). However, at constant currency and perimeter, overall sales of Sanofi almost stagnated (+ 0,5%), according to a press release.
The dynamism Sales of its Sanofi Genzyme divisions (rare diseases), Sanofi Pasteur (vaccines) and its activities in Emerging Markets more than offset the decline in its diabetes deductible, old goose that lays golden eggs of the group but whose difficulties accelerated last year, due to a fierce competition, especially in the United States.
In the fourth quarter, the group's net profit fell 83,7% to 129 million euros, mainly due to impairments of 262 million euros mainly related to his dengue vaccine Dengvaxia in the Philippines. This country suspended a large childhood vaccination campaign at the end of the year because of its potential dangerousness in certain cases."

If you do a little calculation it makes a net profit to redistribute to shareholders de 24%, no other industrial sector can do the same and these are ONGOING payroll taxes that racket for doing this. And during this time we make people cry in the cottages with the telethon which brings back 69 million (that is 0.008: 8 thousandths of this profit which will end up in the pockets of l'Oréal or Total) as if 0.008 could not be drawn on these HUGE BENEFITS for these orphan and other diseases.
Business is business and nothing else!
Now would you like an in-depth analysis of this text below on tetanus and of which I will only highlight certain points that contradict reality (officially verifiable, obviously, from official statistics and current knowledge in biology)

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/tetan ... on-6120905

According to the bulletin from Public Health France, 35 people were infected with tetanus between 2012 and 2017, eight of them died. An infection that could have been prevented with the vaccine.

Tetanus infected 35 people from 2012 to 2017, 8 of whom died, while vaccination would have prevented all cases, indicates Public Health France in its weekly epidemiological bulletin. Tetanus is caused by an extremely powerful neurotoxin, which can be present in the digestive tract of animals, in animal excrement, and in the soil in a very resistant form.
It enters the body during a wound. Since 1940, it has been part of the compulsory infant vaccines and since June 1, of the 11 compulsory vaccines to be administered before the age of 18 months.
Infected children: not or poorly vaccinated
The disease fell sharply from 1960 (more than 450 cases and 300 deaths) to 2006 before returning in small proportions, with 4 to 15 cases per year over the past twelve years.
Of the 35 cases reported from 2012 to 2017, 5 occurred in 2012, 10 in 2013, 3 in 2014, 9 in 2015, 4 in 2016 and 4 in 2017. They are mainly elderly people (71% were 70 years old or more) and women (63%), but also for 3 cases of young boys aged 3, 4 and 8 years.
All cases with documented vaccine status were no or poorly vaccinated. Among the 3 children, the one aged 4 had incomplete vaccination (two of the three doses planned for the primary vaccination) and the other two were not vaccinated.
Half of adults do not have a vaccination card
Vaccination includes two initial doses two months apart at two months of age, followed by booster shots at 11 months, 6 years of age and between 11 and 13 years of age, then reminders in adulthood at 25, 45, and 65 years (every 10 years from 75 years).
Of the 35 cases, with one exception, the gateway was identified: in 27 cases, it was an injury (gardening work, fall, accident) and in 7 cases of a chronic wound - varicose ulcer, preexisting wound during gardening work which was soiled, poorly protected amputation stump.
Public health France recalls the importance of vaccination, in particular reminders in adults, often poorly respected. Surveys also show that more than half of adults do not have a vaccination card. In the event of a wound, immunoglobulins should be vaccinated and administered.

but if you prefer the ostrich policy, we will stop there.
Just one more anecdote:
During the annual visit of occupational medicine, the doctor asks me the question about vaccines to which I answer "no", obviously! And here he goes on"you don't realize the risks you take ... " and all the usual blah blah. Once the flow has dried up, I ask him the question: who is affected, affected by a possible contamination by tetanus? and after a minimum of thought, he answers me "young children, old people"(he had therefore learned his lesson well!) and therefore I asked him what interest there is in automatically vaccinating a whole population which will NEVER be affected by this infection because their immune system provides for it for them (fortunately for like all the viruses and bacteria that invade us every day.) "Finally you are right, was his answer, I never thought about it before"This does not mean that he stopped vaccinating, it is also his job, but with less certainty. Especially since his first child was among the victims of serious side effects following his vaccines ... those which do not exist according to the Minister of Health!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/12/18, 10:30

yves 35
actually will explain to families the following which does not come from the supposed antivaxx.

Lack of vaccine safety studies in:

Editorial questions from the British Medical Journal (BMJ)

By TVR Staff, Nov 14, 2018

British Medical Journal editorial: not enough studies to confirm vaccine safety
In an editorial in the British Medical Journal titled "We Need an Overview of Immunization Policies and Programs", Allan Cunningham, MD writes that he agrees with the recent testimony of Bernadette Pajer from the Informed Choice Washington, to the Washington State Health Council regarding the need to carefully consider the effect of vaccination policies on the American public. [1,2,3]

Dr. Cunningham said: "Bernadette Pajer is absolutely right to blame the medical community for not having taken a step back to examine the overall impact of vaccination programs on public health. [1]

Dr. Cunningham said that, while believing that vaccines have helped reduce the incidence of infectious diseases, such as measles and polio, it was important to include an assessment of "longer-term non-specific beneficial or adverse effects »Currently recommended vaccination programs. He stated : " As immunization schedules have grown, so has our ignorance of the overall risks and benefits. [1]

Dr. Cunningham seems to fear that vaccine science, as that of their side effects is not as well defined as many public health officials and doctors think. He cited an alleged link between vaccines and autism. "I doubt that vaccines are a major cause of the increase in autism, but without controlled trials, we can neither prove nor exclude the causal link, contrary to what we are constantly told by the authorities responsible for vaccine policy Said Cunningham, who cited a landmark study in public health.

Epidemiologist Andrew Mawson compares the health outcomes of vaccinated and unvaccinated children. [1]

"A study of American schoolchildren found that neurodevelopmental disorders, including autism, were 3 to 4 times more common in vaccinated children than in unvaccinated children : p <0,001. Partially vaccinated children had intermediate risks Said Cunningham. [1,4]

According to Claire Dwoskin, founder of the Children's Medical Safety Research Institute (CMSR), "the [Mawson] study concluded that vaccinated children were much more likely to have been diagnosed with a chronic illness (including allergies and learning disabilities) than unvaccinated children. In addition, 7,5% of the 666 children in the study had been diagnosed with neurodevelopmental disorder (DDN). "[5]

Cunningham also spoke of "mysterious diseases" and the little attention that has been paid to the possibility of association with vaccines or the vaccination schedule. He stressed:

"There are other" mysterious diseases "such as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and Kawasaki disease that have been associated with vaccination, and which have been rejected by the responsible authorities, again without controlled trials. The last mysterious disease is acute flaccid myelitis (MFA). This disease mainly affects children who return to school in September. A role has been suggested in relation to vaccinations: "provocation paralysis". Until now, public health authorities have not yet studied the possibility. " [1]

Cunningham specifically cited the case of 6-year-old Jonathan Daniel Ramirez Porter from Ferndale, Washington, who died of "MFA-like illness with encephalitis. October 30, 2016. "He had received several vaccines, including a flu shot, 14 days before the onset of the fatal illness," writes Cunningham. [1,6]

Cunningham's views coincide with those of Barbara Loe Fisher of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), which has often highlighted the problem of the shortage of epidemiological, biological and rational methodological studies that can clearly demonstrate the safety of vaccines for children.
In 2013, Fisher said that the Institute of Medicine (IOM) had "repeatedly emphasized the astonishing lack of quality scientific studies that could prove the safety of the number of doses recommended by the CDC and the vaccination schedule for children 0 to 6 years old. »

The committee confirmed that there are significant knowledge gaps, particularly regarding children with increased biological susceptibility to reactions and damage from vaccination. [7,8]

References :

1 Roy We DO need a broad look at vaccination policies and programs. The BMJ Sep 25, 2018.
2 Informed Choice Washington. Brave Mom Exposes Vaccine Corruption to Washington Board of Health. The Vaccine Reaction (via YouTube.com) Nov. 7, 2018.
3 Informed Choice WA. InformedChoiceWA.com.
4 Mawson AR, Ray BD, Bhuiyan AR, Jacob B. Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12-year-old US children. J Transl Sci 2017; 3: 1.
5 Dwoskin C. First of Its Kind Survey Shows Vaccinated Children Get Sicker. The Vaccine ReactionAug. 19, 2017.
6 Hurley D. More cases reported of a mysterious polio-like illness that killed a 6-year-old. The Washington Post Nov. 3, 2016.
7 Fisher BL. IOM Issues Report on Safety of the Child Vaccine Schedule: When Will the Real Science Begin? NVIC NewsletterJan. 16, 2013.
8 Caceres M. Safety of Childhood Vaccination Schedule Still Unproven. The Vaccine Reaction Jan. 10, 2018.

9 Responses to "BMJ Editorial Questions Lack of Vaccine Safety Studies"

Source: The Vaccine Reaction
http://initiativecitoyenne.be/2018/11/e ... ccins.html
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/12/18, 08:47

It doesn't just happen to others!

TESTIMONY OF A MOM - ROR VACCINE IN CHILDREN OF 20 MONTHS IN GOOD HEALTH.
Posted by: ALIS | on January 24, 2018

Carqueiranne on 21/09/2017

Mr. President of the ALIS association,

I am writing this letter to you to testify to the suffering which was ours, when we saw our little girl, 20 months old, undergo the vaccine too many.

Indeed, we have in spite of ourselves poisoned our baby and we regret it bitterly. Today, she is slowly recovering from hell which was hers for 6 days.

Like any good parent, we followed the health book which obliges us to vaccinate baby for MMR. No information by the doctor was then offered to us, neither on the side effects, nor on the composition of the vaccine that we were going to inject him. We went there like the vast majority of parents: confident in the medical profession.
However, my husband had very bad memories of his vaccines when he was young, so his parents decided to stop the costs by providing the schools with a certificate from a homeopathic doctor asking not to vaccinate their child. The nurses, seeing this certificate, began to rail, but did not take the risk of vaccinating the child either.

Our little girl had the vaccine without being able to show anything about what would become a nightmare. A week after the injection, she is terribly feverish. Without understanding what was wrong, we went to see his doctor, who told us that fever could be felt a week after the MMR vaccine. Is that so ? And why were we not warned of this? "But," added the doctor, "it can also be the first symptom of a Roseola. Don't worry, give him Doliprane and Advil and pimples will appear in 3 days once the fever has subsided. It does not matter." Ah, here we are - so reassured, she has something: a roseola.

The next night, our child's temperature rose to 41 degrees. Panic. We call the doctor of the SAMU, who tells us to return to consult the next morning. So we are going back. "No, I don't see anything," said his doctor. Go home and give him Doliprane. As I told you, our little girl has a roseola. But nothing is working out. Now our little girl, ordinarily so wise, so funny, so smiling, so adorable, starts having fits of "dementia". Yes, I use this term voluntarily, because that is what inspires us in these crises. Our baby throws himself on the ground, searches for furniture to bang his head against them, puts his hand in his mouth to make himself vomit, vigorously scratches his head, literally tears his hair out, bites his hand, yells, cry. We are helpless. We can only tell him that we are there, that we love him and that everything will be fine. An attack lasts on average 20 minutes after which the little girl falls from fatigue and falls asleep without asking for her rest. She needs us, to be reassured and we do everything so that she does not worry more. And the attacks start again two or three times a day for 5 days.
We call SOS Doctor on Sunday for help and to tell us why the temperature is not going down. The time of the emergency doctor counted him. In 10 minutes, his verdict fell: "Your daughter has an ear infection. Give him this antibiotic with Doliprane and everything went back to normal. ”
No, nothing has returned to normal. That's enough, we call his pediatrician the next day and he offers us an emergency appointment two hours later. We explain everything to him: the vaccine, the seizures, the fever. He checks her, and tells us, "I don't see an ear infection, stop giving him his antibiotic." Your daughter is surely angry because she has been very feverish and can not express her fed up except by throwing herself on the ground. She has a red throat, but nothing more. "
But then, if she has nothing: no otitis, no roseola or signs of serious illness, how to explain this outbreak of fever and these fits of madness? We ask him if it has anything to do with the vaccine. The pediatrician looks at his feet and with the tip of his lips, he ends up dropping a "Yes, it's possible." The vaccine can cause fever. ” What about crises? "Anger, your child makes anger".

We come back with our new Doliprane prescription and we are upset. Our daughter no longer smiles, no longer plays. She is exhausted.
The crises fade and she gradually regains the innocence of a 20 month old child. It is still tried and we cannot help but fear for the future.
This vaccine, like all the others, is poisonous. How can we impose this on us? The crèche forces us to provide them with an up-to-date health book and it is for this sole reason that we have complied.

But today is enough. We do not want our daughter to have new vaccines at 6 years old, as planned. It's over. However, we do not want to be judged. We are fully aware that a minority of children must experience immediate undesirable side effects, but we are proof that it does exist. We want to testify so that parents know that such reactions are not the result of "anger".

My daughter knows how to be angry, like all babies aged 18-20 months, but that has nothing in common with what we have seen. We saw our baby suffer, howl, cry, cry. We heard the doctors shy away from our questions. We felt an omerta around this subject and a deep uneasiness. We feel helpless because we are not informed and I for my part remain convinced that many parents are completely unaware of the danger of these vaccines. They believe doctors who tell them that their baby probably has roseola or otitis. It's a shame. How to ignore the dangerousness of these products?

I must admit that I hesitated for a long time to find out, because I was convinced that if the doctor told me to do it, it was good for my child. But, now, I have documented myself, informed myself and I see things in a completely different way. My husband was already convinced of the harmfulness of vaccines, but today there is no longer a shadow of doubt for both of us.
I have never championed a cause in my life, but I believe it is time to make a commitment so that other parents do not in turn suffer the terrible consequences of vaccines on their children.

I learned about the existence of your association via a Youtube video on which you testify to the dangerousness of vaccines and your total opposition. I then realize how difficult this fight is and what courage you have to oppose it to make your voice heard. I saw your website and this is also why I am writing to you because I want to know if other parents have testified to this type of behavior in their infants?
Do other parents like us meet to debate and fight against this drama?
What are the side effects to fear after these vaccines? What are the risks ? Can our baby's seizures be the manifestation of a real reaction to this vaccine? We are sure of it, as I wrote to you, but we would like to be clear.
Is this common in just vaccinated children? Should we fear for its future?
What are the remedies to rid our child of these toxic products (mercury, aluminum, ...)?

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. Know that I am ready to come and meet you to testify again and support my cause, which must be that of thousands of parents. Thank you for your commitment and thank you for being the voice of those who refuse to hear and listen.

It is a deep disgust that lives in me today and we promised ourselves, my husband and I, to let the fruit of our love be the child it deserves to be: a free and innocent child. It is not a guinea pig, and these many children who experience the side effects of vaccines should not be ignored.

Please, Mr. President of the ALIS association, believe in the expression of my most sincere greetings.

Mom c

http://www.alis-france.com/temoignage-d ... onne-sante
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/12/18, 14:20

but also or because of:

Vaccine components
Online: September 2007
Last update: October 2018 Site search
List of excipients and adjuvants
or manufacturing residues
present in vaccines marketed in France
For the list of components classified by vaccine, see Infectious Diseases and Vaccines from Dr Jean Pilette
(updated version of Constituents of Vaccines MAJ 2011)
Vaccines marketed in Belgium
Vaccines marketed in the United States (UPDATE June 2018)

prototype vaccines
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTU VWXYZ

The diseases concerned by compulsory vaccinations in France for children born until 31/12/2017 are in italics. For children born since January 1, 2018, the diseases affected by the 8 additional obligations are in italics and in bold

excipients
Vaccines #
hydrochloric acid Spirolept (leptospirosis)
MF59C.1 adjuvant (1) Gripguard (flu)
human albumin ROR-Vax (measles, rubella, mumps)
Ticovac (tick-borne meningoencephalitis)
Rabies Pasteur Vaccine (rabies)
Varilrix (chickenpox)
Tyavax algeldrate (hepatitis A, typhoid)
aluminum (hydroxide)
Avaxim (hepatitis A)
Bexsero (group B meningococcal meningitis)
Boostrixtetra (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough)
Cervarix (papilloma virus)
Diftavax (diphtheria, tetanus)
Encepur (tick-borne encephalitis)
Engerix B (hepatitis B)
Havrix (hepatitis A)
Infanrix tetra (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough)
Infanrix quinta (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough, hiB)
Infanrix hexa (diphtheria, tetanus, polio, whooping cough, hiB, hepatitis B)
Ixiaro (Japanese encephalitis)
MenBvac (group B meningococcal meningitis)
Meninvact (group C meningococcal meningitis)
Menjugate / Menjugatekit (group C meningococcal meningitis)
NeisVac (group C meningococcal meningitis)
Pentavac (pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, HiB)
Revaxis (diphtheria, tetanus, polio)
Tetravac-Acellular (whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, polio)
Twinrix (hepatitis A, hepatitis B)
Tyavax (hepatitis A, typhoid)
Genhevac B Pasteur vaccine (hepatitis B)
Pasteur tetanus vaccine (tetanus)

aluminum (phosphate) Boostrixtetra (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough)
Infanrixhexa (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough, hiB, hepatitis B)
Meningitec (group C meningococcal meningitis)
Pediacel (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough, hiB)
Prevenar 13 (pneumococcal pneumonia)
Repevax (whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, polio)
Diphtheria and Tetanus Vaccine adsorbed (diphtheria, tetanus) * NCP *

aluminum (amorphous hydroxyphosphate sulfate) Gardasil (papilloma virus)
Hbvaxpro (hepatitis B)

toxoid / tetanus protein (as an adjuvant) NeisVac (group C meningococcal meningitis)
Nimenrix (meningococcal meningitis group A, C, W-135 and Y conjugate)
Pentavac (pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, hiB)
Tetagrip (flu)
diphtheria toxoid Menveo (meningococcal meningitis group A, C, W-135 and Y conjugate)
barium (sulfate) Flu (flu)
Benzonase® (9) Celvapan (influenza A-H1N1 2009)
Imvanex (smallpox)
beta-propiolactone Fluvirine (flu)
sodium borate (borax) Gardasil (papilloma virus)
cetrimonium bromide Flu (flu)
Focetria (influenza A-H1N1 2009) * NC *
Gripguard (flu)
Influvac (flu)
natural rubber (latex) Infanrix Hexa (pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, polio, Haemophilus influenza b, hepatitis B)
ammoniacal iron citrate BCG SSI vaccine (tuberculosis)
sodium citrate Rotateq (rotavirus gastroenteritis) **
sodium deoxycholate Fluarix (flu)
Pandemrix (influenza A-H1N1 2009)
dextran Rotarix (rotavirus gastroenteritis) **
ethyl ether Previgrip (flu)
formaldehyde (formaldehyde) Flu (flu)
Avaxim (hepatitis A)
Celvapan (influenza A-H1N1 2009)
[DTPolio Sanofi Pasteur MSD (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis)] * NC *
Fluarix (flu)
Fluvirine (flu)
Gripguard (flu)
Immugrip (flu)
Imovax Polio (polio)
Infanrixtetra (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough)
Infanrixquinta (diphtheria, tetanus, polio, whooping cough, hiB)
Influvac (flu)
Intanza (flu, intradermal route)
Mutagrip (flu)
Pandemrix (influenza A-H1N1 2009) * NC *
Previgrip (flu)
Tetagrip (flu)
Vaxigrip (flu)
gelatin / hydrolyzed gelatin ROR-Vax (measles, rubella, mumps)
Varivax (chickenpox)
Zostavax (shingles)
gentamicin (3) Fluarix (flu)
Imvanex (smallpox)
Influvac (flu)
glutamate / glutamic acid ROR-Vax (measles, rubella, mumps)
BCG SSI vaccine (tuberculosis)
Varivax (chickenpox)
Zostavax (shingles)
glutaraldehyde Pentavac (pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, hiB)
Histidine Bexsero (group B meningococcal meningitis)
glycerol / glycerin BCG SSI vaccine (tuberculosis)
sodium hydroxide Rotateq (rotavirus gastroenteritis) **
Spirolept (leptospirosis)
Zostavax (shingles)
kanamycin (3) Flu-like flu
Gripguard (flu)
lactose Priorix (measles, rubella, mumps)
Stamaril (yellow fever)
Meningococcal vaccine A + C (meningococcal meningitis A and C)
Varilrix (chickenpox)
latex (natural rubber) InfanrixHexa (pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenza b, hepatitis B)
L histidine (amino acid) Gardasil (papillomavirus)
middle 199 Hanks (2) Avaxim (hepatitis A)
Imovax Polio (polio)
Infanrixhexa (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough, hiB, hepatitis B)
ROR-Vax (measles, rubella, mumps)
Modified Eagle medium from Dulbecco (DMEM). (2) Rotarix (rotavirus gastroenteritis) **
Rotateq (rotavirus gastroenteritis) **
culture medium for MRC-5 cells (2)

Avaxim (hepatitis A)
Havrix (hepatitis A)
Varivax (chickenpox)

neomycin (3)
Flu (flu)
Fluvirine (flu)
Gripguard (flu)
Immugrip (flu)
Imovax Polio (polio)
Mutagrip (flu)
Priorix (measles, rubella, mumps)
Repevax (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough)
Revaxis (diphtheria, tetanus, polio recalls)
Tetagrip (flu)
Varilrix (chickenpox)
Varivax (chickenpox)
Vaxigrip (flu)
Zostavax (shingles)

nonoxinol 9 Fluvirine (flu)
œuf
(ovalbumin or egg protein)
Flu (flu)
Fluarix (flu)
Fluvirine (flu)
Gripguard (flu)
Immugrip (flu)
Influvac (flu)
Mutagrip (flu)
Panenza (influenza A-H1N1 2009) * NC *
Previgrip (flu)
Stamaril (yellow fever)
Tetagrip (flu)
Vaxigrip (flu)

octoxinol 9 Fluarix (flu)
Immugrip (flu)
Mutagrip (flu)
Tetagrip (flu)
Vaxigrip (flu)
phenylalanine Imovax Polio (polio)
Phenol Pneumo 23 (pneumococcal pneumonia)
Pneumovax 23 (pneumococcal pneumonia)
Typherix (typhoid)
Typhim VI (typhoid)
phenoxyethanol
(glycol ether) Avaxim (hepatitis A)
DTPolio Sanofi Pasteur MSD (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis)
Havrix (hepatitis A)
Imovax Polio (polio)
Pediacel ((diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough, hiB)
Rabipur polygeline (rabies)
polymyxin B (3) Boostrixtetra (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough)
Fluvirine (flu)
Imovax Polio (polio)
Previgrip (flu)
polysorbate 20 (7) Havrix (hepatitis A)
polysorbate 80 (7) Flu (flu)
Fluarix (flu)
Gardasil (papilloma virus)
Imovax Polio (polio)
Influvac (flu)
Pediacel (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough, hiB)
Previgrip (flu)
potassium (chloride and / or phosphate) flu-like (seasonal flu)
Fluarix (seasonal flu)
Immugrip (seasonal flu)
Influvac (seasonal flu)
Optaflu (seasonal flu)
Vaxigrip (seasonal flu)
protamine (sulfate) Ticovac (tick-borne meningoencephalitis)
chicken protein Agrippal (flu)
Fluarix (flu)
Fluvirine (flu)
Gripguard (flu)
Immugrip (flu)
Imvanex (smallpox)
Influvac (flu)
Mutagrip (flu)
Previgrip (flu)
Tetagrip (flu)
Vaxigrip (flu)
CRM-197 protein of Corynebacterium dyphteriae Meningitec (group C meningococcal meningitis)
Meninvact (group C meningococcal meningitis)
Menjugate / Menjugatekit (group C meningococcal meningitis)
Prevenar 13 (pneumococcal pneumonia)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (8) Engerix B (hepatitis B)
Bexsero sucrose (group B meningococcal meningitis)
MenBvac (group B meningococcal meningitis)
Menveo (meningococcal meningitis group A, C, W-135 and Y conjugate)
Nimenrix (meningococcal meningitis group A, C, W135 and Y conjugate)
Zostavax (shingles)
sorbitol (7) Priorix (measles, rubella, mumps)
Rotarix (rotavirus gastroenteritis) **
Stamaril (yellow fever)
Varilrix (chickenpox)
squalene Focetria (influenza A-H1N1 2009) * NC *
Gripguard (flu)
streptomycin (3) Imovax Polio (polio)
barium sulfate Agrippal (flu)
thimerosal
or thimerosal (4) Diftavax (diphtheria, tetanus) * NC *
Engerix B (hepatitis B)
Fluarix (flu)
Fluvirine (flu)
Influvac (flu)
Spirolept (leptospirosis)
Titriplex III (edetic acid disodium salt) Rabipur (rabies)
Terminal transferase or TdT (9) Engerix B (hepatitis B)
Genhevac vaccine (hepatitis B)
Focetria sorbitan trioleate (influenza A-H1N1 2009) * NC *
trometamol (5) Act-Hib (hiB)
Imvanex (smallpox)
Mencevax (meningococcal meningitis group A, C, W135 and Y)
Nimenrix (meningococcal meningitis group A, C, W135 and Y conjugate)
Rabipur (rabies)
uracil Diphtheria and Tetanus Vaccine adsorbed (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis)
Varivax urea (chickenpox)
Zostavax (shingles)
Notes:

* The names of the vaccines are the trade names (registered trademarks) followed by the diseases against which they are supposed to protect. The diseases concerned by compulsory vaccinations in France for children born until 31/12/2017 are in italics.
For children born since January 1, 2018, the diseases affected by the 8 additional obligations are in italics and in bold
* NC * = not currently marketed
* NCP * = not sold in pharmacies

** Oral vaccine

*** Excipient: refers to any substance other than the active ingredient in a medicine, which does not mean that it is devoid of any activity.

*** Adjuvanted immunity: Gaston Ramon, veterinarian and biologist, who, in 1925, "established the principle of adjuvants and stimulants of immunity, a technique which makes it possible to obtain serums richer in antitoxins by adding a tissue irritant to the vaccine. »(Source Institut Pasteur)
=> Aluminum salts (hydroxide, phosphate, hydroxyphosphate sulfate, etc.) have been in the spotlight for many years, and considered responsible for various diseases and disabilities (do a search on the site to read the many articles devoted to this problem).
=> Aluminum content (Al3 + ion) of currently approved vaccines containing mandatory DTP.

1. MF59C.1 adjuvant is a mixture of polysorbate 80, squalene, sorbitan trioleate, sodium citrate, citric acid and water.

2. - 199 Hanks medium (without phenol red) is a complex mixture of amino acids (including phenylalanine), mineral salts, vitamins, glucose and other components, diluted in water for injections and with a pH adjusted with hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide.
- The modified Eagle medium from Dulbecco (DMEM) is a cell culture medium which contains amino acids, mineral salts (potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride and sodium dihydrogen phosphate), glucose and vitamins (folic acid, nicotinamide, riboflavin and vitamin B12).
- MRC-5 cells are diploid fibroblasts originating from fetal lungs of human origin, the culture medium of which contains residues of cellular components (DNA, proteins, etc.), or of bovine origin (fetal calf serum).

3. Antibiotics: gentamycin, kanamycin, neomycin, polymyxin B, streptomycin, etc.
Important: it should be noted that antibiotics are not always indicated in the list of excipients; nevertheless hypersensitivity (allergy) to some of them is one of the absolute contraindications to vaccination (for example Revaxis is strictly contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to neomycin, polymyxin B and streptomycin , which suggests that antibiotics are present among the manufacturing residues).

4. Thiomersal (other names: sodium mercurothiolate, thimerosal, timerosal ...) is a derivative of mercury, antiseptic and inhibitor of certain enzymes. Read this article.
The current formulas of Engerix B and Twinrix no longer contain thiomersal residues according to the manufacturer.

5. Trometamol (other names: trihydromethylaminomethane, THAL, TRIS ...) is an alkalizing agent and irritant for the cells.

6. HiB = haemophilus influenza B, bacteria responsible for certain meningitis

7. Sorbitol, like polysorbates, is contraindicated in cases of fructose intolerance.

8. Saccharomyces cerevisiae: yeast on which certain viruses are cultivated.
9. Benzonase® is an endonuclease, an enzyme that cuts a nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) into shorter strands, and which can be found in recombinant (genetically modified) vaccines as a manufacturing residue. You can find infinitesimal traces of other enzymes (ligase, DNA polymerase, terminal transferase, etc.).

sources:

- theriac.org (independent database)
- Vidal
- European Medicines Agency
- ANSM (National Medicines Safety Agency - formerly AFSSAPS)
- therapeutic-dermatological.org

Documentation:

- Choice of an adjuvant during vaccination trials
Prototype vaccine adjuvants
A “prototype” vaccine is a vaccine prepared and tested in advance, with an (or) strain (s) viral (s) uncommon (s), in order to be able to use it quickly when the time comes with the viral strain specific (antigen) of the recently declared pandemic.

For example, Pandemrix®, a vaccine prepared by the GlaxoSmithKline laboratory originally against influenza A-H5N1 (avian influenza) is used as a "prototype" for the pandemic A-H1N1 influenza vaccine 2009.

It contains an adjuvant called "effect amplifier" AS03; this adjuvant is composed of squalene (10,69 mg), DL-α-tocopherol (11,86 mg) and polysorbate 80 (4,86 mg) per reconstituted dose of 0,5 ml.

The other excipients are:

Polysorbate 80
Octoxynol 10
Thiomersal
Sodium chloride (NaCl)
Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate (Na2HPO4)
Monopotassium phosphate (KH2PO4)
Potassium chloride (KCl)
Magnesium chloride (MgCl2)
Water for injection
Source: EMEA

http://www.infovaccin.fr/composants.html
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/12/18, 10:16

moved from subject on glyphosate to this subject:

with less effort
PS: I'm always worried when I see an abstract principle rise to the skies, like others do for the divine principle, in order to make it a sacred, untouchable truth. The word god of an era has been replaced by the word science with the same fanaticism, the same superstition and the anathemas vociferated by the aficionados of this new religion.
a scientific approach takes into account the variables, we take a population large enough to get out of this, so if for lack of means you do a study with a population too small, for too short a duration your study becomes flawed, but if the same study is done on a sufficient population and a sufficient duration, this study is no longer wobbly and this is what happened, so with well-conducted studies we can conclude, formally

On this point, I fully agree on the theoretical aspect of the question.
For the subject of this topic, has this approach been respected?
From the start, from Pasteur: not !
Historians, biographers (all pasteurians obviously) recognize, despite everything, that Pasteur built his celebrity on TWO ONLY CASES the best known of which is that of the small Alsatian Meister. Today, according to what you say above, 1 or even 2 cases are insufficient to launch a belief on the effectiveness of a technique like that of Pasteur; so according to tes In short, this pasteurism was and still is shaky. Always because since no study (to my knowledge!) Has been done on a large population, which is difficult to do since rabies is not an epidemic, even if this term is often used.
But, and this is where the thing becomes important, it is the historical situation, of the time, which must be taken into account and therefore the populations are in fear, the terror of the epidemics which have hit the populations of the whole earth, which have been repeated over the centuries, and who await a miracle (since god does not do his job) that can calm their anxieties and restore their peace, confidence in ... but there is nothing similar known.
Jenner had started to obtain some success with his variolisation (which was the most worrying disease of the moment) on which were based great hopes and that the English authority will therefore make compulsory for his armies, we will see the effects later.
So Pasteur presents himself as the new messiah who will eradicate rabies, but also and above all all diseases with any vaccines having the same effect, suppress not only diseases, but also and above all, fears, anxieties, which we know today the harmful role on the immune system (This is also its only real role, hyper effective besides, the placebo effect)
So vaccines are only effective for adults based on the trust they have, which is not the case with babies or animals. Hence your following formula:
the problem is when you want to prove something and you end up not really getting what you wanted, or nothing convincing and we end up with the probable culprit, we make say what we want to his study and when we go in the direction of opinion we receive listening.
However opinion, which generally has no scientific knowledge on the subject, listens favorably those who reassure her, not those who worry him. (Hence the minister's speech on the aluminum of vaccines) Except that parents whose children have been affected by death following a vaccine or disabled for life, stop believing in the artificially manufactured myth, to reassure everything this is scary and epidemics are the main causes. and therefore apply what you formulated: "of course you are going to explain to families how big pharma take them by boat"Well yes, finally!
We can therefore wonder, as parents and or victims, if the authority of the State, through its Minister of Health [*] who lies openly before parliamentary assemblies, deserves the confidence which is theoretically due to him and if coercive, illegal and ethically disrespectful laws are precisely not linked, not to science, but rather to economics.
Sanofi represents 35 billion in turnover and 24% of net profits distributed to its shareholders.

[*] which is strangely reminiscent of the tobacco industry swearing, before the American congress, that tobacco was not harmful to health. And at the time, all smokers absolutely wanted to believe these representatives of the industry .... but who had lied with confidence! But a minister? :?:
0 x