Clean your radiators (central heating)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Clean your radiators (central heating)

by Christophe » 10/12/18, 09:24

izentrop wrote:but the energy consumed will be about the same.

Pretty much, I agree but it's about 1% or 10% close? : Cheesy: This is the subject of my question: quantify this roughly ...

If the boiler return is + 10-15 ° C higher than the recommended one, I think that the boiler efficiency (decrease of the exchanges focus, increase of the temperature of the fumes) can well fall of 5% ...Should find some formulas or curves ...

5% on 2000L annual fuel oil, it is 100L and 300kg of CO2 ... enough to justify a regular cleaning not?

izentrop wrote:Only when the outside temperature is low and the insulation is poor, the starting temperature will have to increase and in this case, there will be overconsumption for a condensing boiler.

Actually with a condensing boiler and a return too hot, there is no condensation at all.

But the condensing boilers are, logically, recommended for low temperature circuits (floors, mus or heated ceilings ...) so without radiators to clean ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Clean your radiators (central heating)

by oli 80 » 20/12/18, 15:46

Hello, here is an accessory finally well imagined for radiators and it goes everywhere http://www.aspiramopa.com/

and the video presentation

and other cleanings as above furniture

have a good day
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."