Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 09/12/18, 23:17

There are indeed inappropriate flash ball shots, fortunately France 2 broadcast one tonight: miracle.

However, the processing of the info was once again weird ...

While the general atmosphere was rather to swallow good, what am I saying, the excellent results obtained by the police forces this weekend, the record of the thugs was announced BETTER than that of last weekend

I am quoting this statement and pointing out that it is from a man on the left, but I have also heard it on TV.

"The show that Paris gave is catastrophic. The violence was less radical but the damage is probably more important than a week before" estimated this Sunday on France Inter the first deputy mayor of Paris, Emmanuel Grégoire.

In short, we should know if the police were really effective against the thugs or if the thugs did more damage than last week ???

Because all the same it is against the thugs that the police must intervene in the first place, right?

In their attempts to frighten people and attract audiences and by broadcasting and rebroadcasting the many more or less unpunished (or delayed) abuses by thugs, televisions paradoxically played the game ... don't know who because it doesn't serve the state or the GJs.

As they say in the countryside: it's a bit of a petaudière and things go wild in high places.

Alain Duhamel, who is not particularly on the left, was very scathing this Sunday evening during the newspaper of France 2.

https://www.france.tv/france-2/journal- ... 20h00.html

Daniel Cohn-Bendit (past and present support of the President) intervened a little later and his judgment is fair enough:

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/tr ... 92573.html

As I said a little earlier in this subject: the evolution in the form of a tumble in such a short time is truly astounding in view of the quality (apparent to this day) of the candidate.

BE CAREFUL ... Daniel CB once again castigated our electoral system: 25% (1st round) is 60% (second round) then 80% (assembly)

EXCEPT: and here we have to take a serious look at the real figures and not in the media incantations ....

The current President has NOT DONE 25% in the 1st round
as is suggested everywhere, thinking that 25% of the French would have been FOR the candidate Macron.

Because if he made 25% of the SUFFRAGES EXPRESSED he only made 18% of the registrants ... which is VERY DIFFERENT.

This is why I have always found this suicidal insurance that was his (real or feigned) crazy to assert that he had elected on his program ... it is a kind of diversion of reality limit method coué (even sickly)

And this MORE than in the second round, as Mediapart (which is on the left) had already deciphered in May 2017 “among the adults who live in France, there are more people who did not vote for no candidate other than people who voted for Macron. ”

In this graph, we subtract the scores of the two candidates from the number of adults living in France according to INSEE.
https://blogs.mediapart.fr/clab/blog/08 ... -resultats

It is therefore in the end a weak candidate who gave birth to a weak power and who believed himself strong who won the presidential elections.
What we finally find perfectly in the situation today
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/12/18, 01:18

The deputy of min coin in discussion with Gj well put together against whom you know ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/12/18, 02:38

(more public services, but less taxes; more growth, but less competition; more security, but fewer rules), and disconnected from issues as fundamental as global warming or the country's indebtedness.

Excellent analysis https://theconversation.com/debat-peut- ... aux-108442
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 10/12/18, 04:51

Mind-blowing all this current shit.

The population hardly moves to vote.

the 60% of the people who go there put their ballot stupidly in the ballot box for an ultra liberal candidate, thinking that this candidate will give them money simply because he said on TV with me everything will change and it will be much better .

Except that well not at all !!! Ultra liberalism has never benefited the most modest, ever.

The few voters blissfully believed the flirtatious speech that was served to them during the campaign. This let seduce and get carried away by simplistic and demagos ideas.

But it was obvious and sewn with white thread ...

Come and complain now !!! Had to think a minimum before ... And vote!

We got what we deserve.
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 10/12/18, 07:54

AD 44, easy to say but vote for who?
Like the GJs, there is no majority of French who want the same thing, except to be demago and promise the moon. Even on this forum we don't agree.
In order for us to move towards more justice, we would have to change drastically and this would necessarily create undesirable effects, at least temporarily for some.
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 10/12/18, 08:13

Well then !!!!!!!!!!!

For who ????

However, it is not the number of candidates that is lacking!?!?!

Voters have the choice, after actually having to move to vote, take the time and the trouble to look at their program (that of macron, despite its promises and other formatting, was really, really, really very clear ... No surprises in the measures adopted since, really none).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/18, 08:57

izentrop wrote:The deputy of min coin in discussion with Gj well put together against whom you know ...

He is very much this François Ruffin, very close to the people, see the other videos or info that I posted above about him!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/18, 09:01

This deserves a subject in its own right ...

This ties in with the idea of direct legislature, possible in the age of social networks ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/18, 09:06

AD 44 wrote:Mind-blowing all this current shit.

The population hardly moves to vote.

the 60% of the people who go there put their ballot stupidly in the ballot box for an ultra liberal candidate, thinking that this candidate will give them money simply because he said on TV with me everything will change and it will be much better .

(...)

Come and complain now !!! Had to think a minimum before ... And vote!

We got what we deserve.

How much of the population is the Yellow Vest movement? 3%, 5%?

As shown by nico above, there are only 18% of those registered who voted for Macron ... and let's not go back to the results of the 2nd round ...

And the 5% of yellow vests are, AMHA, not these 18% ... so no the French do not have what they deserve ...

On the other hand, it is rather the government that gets what it deserves!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/18, 09:38

nico239 wrote:However, the processing of the info was once again weird ...

(...)

"The show that Paris gave is catastrophic. The violence was less radical but the damage is probably more important than a week before" estimated this Sunday on France Inter the first deputy mayor of Paris, Emmanuel Grégoire.

In short, we should know if the police were really effective against the thugs or if the thugs did more damage than last week ???

A priori it was worse, in short it is getting worse and worse ... I am talking about the violence on both sides I specify ...

In addition, violence has moved to the provinces: Bordeaux has been hard hit, for example ...

0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"