Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Customer Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

by Christophe » 14/11/18, 19:36

Philippe Schutt wrote:Now, in view of the crazy people I met, I do not condemn the method.

Uh, that is to say? On which side the crazy? : Cheesy:
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Customer Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

by Philippe Schutt » 19/11/18, 21:36

It is true that we have already seen : Mrgreen:
More seriously, people who wait for the stove to make an error "lack of draft" to take out the ashes, or who do not clean the glass because the light bothers them, or who bypass the safety devices when they are activated.
And when standards do not fix them, work around or ignore rather than modify the project.

Fire, it respects itself, even pellets. The unit must be in good condition and well maintained, otherwise tank fire or explosion or, at best, non-functioning. And the laying standard is justified. Sometimes I find it too permissive.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/18, 10:06

Rooooohhh that's mean! : Mrgreen:

Ok I see what you mean ...

Philippe Schutt wrote:Fire, it respects itself, even pellets.

I would say especially with pellets: the complexity, therefore the risks of failures, does not improve the reliability ...

The explosions only concern the first models no (> 10-15 years)? Now all homes are in depression ...

Tank fire? I've never heard of it, but you're the pro: uh, how can this happen? In what conditions do I mean?
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 20/11/18, 13:13

it was too easy, do not stretch the pole like that! : Twisted:

the stoves have almost always been in depression, the smoke extractor being all at the exit.
The explosion occurs either at startup or after flame extinction and maintenance of fresh pellets. The embers and / or the spark plug make the wood smoke, the fireplace fills with smoke and the appearance of the flame all these unburned gases burn up at once. Techniques to reduce the risk: 2 candles, ceramic candles, fireplaces powered from the bottom. The idea at startup is either to start more brutally, or there is less pellets above the candle. During operation, only the fireplaces powered by the bottom are completely safe. Others go back a little power mini to prevent the flame is lost.
In a wood-burning appliance, light the fire and close the air before it is well gone and the chimney draws well; the hearth is filled with smoke; give a little more air can be enough to reignite a flame and boom :)

The tank fire is usually due to a lack of combustion air due to lack of maintenance. The pellets burn too slowly, accumulate until the filling tube is filled. In general, the stove ends up mistaking itself and makes a stop cycle. an ember rolls up the tube, lowers the screw, and lights the tank. There must be a hundred cases a year in France.
This problem does not exist with watertight appliances, there is quickly no more oxygen and the embers are extinguished before reaching the bottom of the screw. Well-designed bottom feeding also eliminates this risk.
1 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 20/11/18, 13:17

Obviously, Palazzetti has changed the access system many times. I am still at 3 digits of the hour, which dates from 2010 : roll:
0 x
lacombe
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lacombe » 17/10/19, 19:15

Hello everyone

for a stove palazzeti isabella
the reset code is:
you look at the time your stove is showing and you note the first digits 3
you go to the menu: FACTORY
you enter the code
OK
go to maintenance
OK
to go to FACTORY hold 3 seconds the two top buttons

OUFF I'm there, I eat all the tons of pellets consumed
I regularly clean the stove
but do not forget to remove the grids on the side (soft) to suck the dust that can disrupt the electronics in the long run
here is after three years of galleys to find
saying it's confidential !!! it's shearing sheep ......
Good to you
phil
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/19, 21:21

lacombe wrote:Hello everyone

for a stove palazzeti isabella
the reset code is:
you look at the time your stove is showing and you note the first digits 3
you go to the menu: FACTORY
you enter the code
OK
go to maintenance
OK
to go to FACTORY hold 3 seconds the two top buttons

Hi Phil and thanks for the info for the other palazetti users, as you say sheep shear!

After this method will be valid, as the previous one, only one time, the time that the palazzeti ingested re change the method (fortunately only for new fools) ...In short, the important thing is to exchange!

Speaking of exchanges (thermal recess!), I also have a pellet stove since 2 years, here's how I optimized (a little): heating-insulation / THERMOROSSI-h20-34-error-no-temp-resis-improve-the-burning-at-home-t15658.html

These improvements are probably valid for other models too!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/19, 21:28

Excuse me this link is only for the Thermorossi mobile fireplace, here is the other improvement I made (which is adaptable to every pellet stove I think): heating-insulation / improve-the-performance-of-a-stove-a-pellet-hydraulic-ecotherm-THERMOROSSI-h2o-t15659.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/20, 21:13

0 x
herwyn
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by herwyn » 02/07/20, 16:59

hello i bought a palazetti pellet fire at the end of october 2019 at 7000th it started asking for maintenance 4 months later i was told that i would have to pay 165th if i calculate this will be 3 times this amount for 18 months be disans that he asks for it every 2000 hours on the booklet it is however well noted 1 time per year compulsory what can I do
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."