Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: The November 17 call is justified?

by Christophe » 16/11/18, 12:02

Did67 wrote:Excellent remark ...

We could add the shattered bus shelters - hard to say that it's a fed up face with too many taxes, since it is precisely the taxes that go up in smoke! And that maintenance / repair will cost ...

It's not wrong, and to conclude on this parenthesis, we could recall the adage "that a people has the leaders it deserves"... (and we could also add that, and this is perhaps even more correct:"Leaders have the people they deserve")
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/18, 12:05

nico239 wrote:Not 4 but 10 ....

4 it's just time to cook but not to sit ... (smile)

No need for a child or baby ... a woman is enough to relight the stove (laughs)

Personal experience and without human comfort (you talk good about your internal stove eh?), below 13-14 ° and in front of a PC (= physical activity reduced to the hands and brain therefore), my fingers begin to tremble after 1 or 2 hours ...

So this is for me the minimum heating temperature of an office.

This value is highly subjective of course ... and must even depend on factors specific to the person (diet, other current activities, general physical conditions, age, mental ...) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/18, 13:11

Here are some ideas for slogans to use for tomorrow: nuclear-fossil-energy / November 17-kit-econological-slogans-for-leaflets-and-signs-t15847.html

Please add your ideas (on the other subject) and I will put them into shape!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/18, 14:14

Some figures to keep in mind for those who will block tomorrow:

What what? I put oil on the fire? They just had to start !! : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/18, 14:20

For "them", November 17 is justified:

0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/11/18, 15:05

Christophe wrote:
nico239 wrote:Not 4 but 10 ....

4 it's just time to cook but not to sit ... (smile)

No need for a child or baby ... a woman is enough to relight the stove (laughs)

Personal experience and without human comfort (you talk good about your internal stove eh?), below 13-14 ° and in front of a PC (= physical activity reduced to the hands and brain therefore), my fingers begin to tremble after 1 or 2 hours ...

So this is for me the minimum heating temperature of an office.

This value is highly subjective of course ... and must even depend on factors specific to the person (diet, other current activities, general physical conditions, age, mental ...) ...

For the immobility must take care of the extremities: hat (like our ancestors the nightcaps : Mrgreen: ), good socks and mittens.

But good on motorbike we are trained ... Lorpen socks, "thin" and super warm and under silk gloves (transformed into mittens) and hop.

Then you move a little too.

Anyway cold or not cold at the computer must move a few minutes every 1/4 of an hour and to never miss the stretch
http://www.gratuiciel.com/telecharger/h ... 15995.html
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/11/18, 15:10

Christophe wrote:It's not wrong, and to conclude on this parenthesis, we could recall the adage "that a people has the leaders it deserves"...

I am a little cynical when I sometimes say "well done" but that's the idea.

We will see in spring what it gives for European women what it gives.

On the other hand, I was wondering: how long has it been since we had a national movement of this magnitude (not promoted by the unions)

I admit that I do not remember.
The red caps were mainly in Brittany
There was also Place de la République but it was Paris ...

But something national all corporations and regions combined my faith it doesn't remind me of anything ... recent
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/18, 15:34

nico239 wrote:For the immobility must take care of the extremities: hat (like our ancestors the nightcaps : Mrgreen: ), good socks and mittens.

Speaking of extremity, I kvien deeseryerer de mettttrreez dees gfrfants will be able to tappooer auuj clkavierf cfca mlazche pazsz bioçen !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

nico239 wrote:Anyway cold or not cold at the computer must move a few minutes every 1/4 of an hour and to never miss the stretch

I took off the gloves ... I will try this method ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/18, 15:38

nico239 wrote:But something national all corporations and regions combined my faith it doesn't remind me of anything ... recent

This is what makes it interesting and why I decided to bring my couen there although I do not entirely agree with the cause, see: nuclear-fossil-energy / November 17-kit-econological-slogans-for-leaflets-and-signs-t15847.html

I looked a little facebook groups present on this map: nuclear-fossil-energy / official-blocking-events-of-november-17-t15845.html, well, there are some who are hot, very hot, that speaks revolution, revolt ... yes downright ...

After opening it + or - anonymously and virtually on the internet and taking concrete action in the street, there is a chasm ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/11/18, 15:38

Christophe wrote:
nico239 wrote:For the immobility must take care of the extremities: hat (like our ancestors the nightcaps : Mrgreen: ), good socks and mittens.

Speaking of extremity, I kvien deeseryerer de mettttrreez dees gfrfants will be able to tappooer auuj clkavierf cfca mlazche pazsz bioçen !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

nico239 wrote:Anyway cold or not cold at the computer must move a few minutes every 1/4 of an hour and to never miss the stretch

I took off the gloves ... I will try this method ... : Cheesy:

Image I know it's a little difficult to understand but it's very pleasant ...

A bit like when you go from 2 sugars in your coffee to 0 and after that you test to put back even one: it's disgusting

Well when you are "forced" to live in a warm atmosphere again you are uncomfortable.
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"