Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ...

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 21/09/18, 12:21

sen-no-sen wrote:
nico239 wrote:But it remains to know WHO really wants to act since no alternative energy is "green" ...

So everyone sinks happily.

It is less a question of type of energy than quantity of energy.
We can very generalize the construction of thermal vehicles consuming 2l / 100km and generalize car-sharing, there is no major technological challenge, just a re-education of our relationship to travel.
Multi-modality, decentralization, railway development, car sharing, everything is a matter of reorganization.

Ah for the car well entented you are absolutely right ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/18, 12:06

Gaston found us a traffic simulator, a little wonder to check if the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h is wise or not ...

Gaston wrote:
nico239 wrote:Just a mathematical question: if on a line of 10 cars on a normal road (neither particularly sinuous nor that of the straight line) the number 1 rolls with 80 ... I wonder if the others roll with 80 or rather with a less speed.

If you have a little time, this simulator is fascinating ...

My comments: Transportation-electric / car-and-electric-transport-the-fil-of-news-t14813-460.html # p346433

Too bad it lacks indicators of pollution (sound, air) and wear of vehicles ... And that would be perfect :)
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/12/18, 22:08

nico239 wrote:It is very useful to look at the numbers ... even if they are incomplete

https://www.preventionroutiere.asso.fr/ ... accidents/

We learn that on 3464 killed in 2015 499 are ... pedestrians (who rolled too fast ???)

That car accidents represent only 50% of those killed

That speed only intervenes for 26%

The other being "innocent" and yet counted by the stats of death or wounded so undercame guilty

That 50% are without thirds: pedestrians and other vehicles.
What about third parties?

Good 625 killed on motorcycle + 1663 in auto + 143 in light trucks + 56 trucks and public transport = 2487

25% that rolls too fast gives 621 admitting that all types of vehicles are involved in this stat of excessive speed

How many CONDUCTORS driving these accidents too fast involved?
That we do not know.
Because if a driver rolls too fast his passengers killed in the accident they did not drive too fast

Good to ladle I take a little to know the passengers of the reckless passing from 621 to 550
Here we must add the speed-induced collisions that also kill perfectly innocent people from the slightest excess speed.
It is said that 1 on 4 is hit in a frontal collision remain = 413

If you weight the various rights of way: alcohol, cannabis 23 and 28%
And I do not count the killed with the animals nor speeds said excessive but below the legal limit and victim of the circumstances: rain, snow, ice, mud, vintage, pebbles, oil, object on the road ... etc

It remains, it seems to me even if I am quite zero in math, quite a few DRIVERS in speeding with full knowledge and lucidity.

So a national speed limit for 2 to 300 dangerous drivers?

I'm gorging myself?

I should ask for copyright : Mrgreen:

Well he is a little wider than me and he counts 5 or 600, but I went back a little more in detail ...

nico239 wrote:
Yes of course the IK remain the IK based on the NUMBER of kma

MAIS

In some companies travel time is INCLUSIVE in working time.

Example: you go to a meeting at 90km (or you're just going to work)
You are doing well 90km
Before you put 1h
Now you will put 1h07
Let 15mn further go back.
If you do this 4 times a week it is 1h to recover multiplied by 45 weeks (work per year to the ladle) it is 45h what makes you 5.6 days to recover is an extra week of leave per year for a decline of 10km / h

And your employer is delighted Image

It annoys me by not having forgotten the cost of lost time .... pfff too strong the grandfather Image

I challenge him, however, the assertion "fewer deaths on the highway as we go faster".

I would attribute it with almost certainty to the absence of a double meaning of circulation.

On the other hand, the measure of cabinet versus the life of the provinces with the consequent consequences in terms of resentment ...

Will he be listened to in high places?
We can doubt it but we can hope

In an interview with Moto-Net.Com, economist Rémy Prud'homme, member of the 80 km / h Independent Evaluation Committee, reveals the first results of his preliminary analysis on the costs and benefits of this measure.

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/12/18, 20:58

nico239 wrote:...
I challenge him, however, the assertion "fewer deaths on the highway as we go faster".

I would attribute it with almost certainty to the absence of a double meaning of circulation.

There is not even to challenge him. He did not say "fewer deaths on the highway because'we're going faster' but 'less road deaths' while'we're going faster' It does not imply any cause-and-effect relationship.
Yes, there are fewer deaths AND we are going faster. Like what the number of deaths is NOT proportional to the speed, what we are told each time we lower the limits, to justify them.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/12/18, 23:16

Exnihiloest wrote:

There is not even to challenge him. He did not say "fewer deaths on the highway because'we're going faster' but 'less road deaths' while'we're going faster' It does not imply any cause-and-effect relationship.
Yes, there are fewer deaths AND we are going faster. Like what the number of deaths is NOT proportional to the speed, what we are told each time we lower the limits, to justify them.

I missed this "less deaths on the highway while we go faster".

Can you give me the timing?
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/12/18, 09:27

on the other hand if it was also limited to 80 on the highway, there would certainly be even less death : Mrgreen:
did the movement of the GJs lower or raise the stat with the dead 10 :(
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/18, 09:53

did the movement of the GJs lower or raise the stat with the dead 10
there are hardly any roundabouts on the highways. 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/12/18, 15:14

no, but there are tolls ... : Mrgreen:
but the highway is over there does not seem to have been at the congestion tolls
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/18, 15:57

no, but there are tolls ...
It's actually a lot, a lot less! :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/12/18, 23:39

nico239 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

I missed this "less deaths on the highway while we go faster".

Can you give me the timing?

News ???
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."