Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
president13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

by president13 » 21/09/18, 11:11

AD 44 wrote:Excuse my intrusion ...

My all these installations monstrously dementielles ... It does not concern you for a moment ???

While there are so many surfaces already built by man and roofs (sometimes abandoned) properly oriented (south more or less).

Another deviation from the famous and so darling transition ... It is almost disgusting ... To vomit.

Indeed, it can hurt to see this deforestation for PV fields.
I hope that at least a tree cut = 1 replanted tree.
Keeping in mind that a tree repels faster than the decay of uranium and plutonium.
Regarding the roofs available, I think that for parks as big, it is much more convenient to use a virgin ground (installation, routing material and energy, ownership of places, etc.).
But again, I hope that in these cases they renew the forests, because otherwise there ... : Evil:
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 23/09/18, 22:29

president13 wrote:Indeed, it can hurt to see this deforestation for PV fields

Another, more limited, issue of PV:

https://www.clubic.com/energie-renouvel ... -2019.html
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 28/09/18, 19:15

Cestas 300 MW power plant for 2 km2.
To have the same peak power as all French nuclear power plants (63 GW), 63 / 0,3 * 2 = 420 km2 would be required.
Every year, 50 000 ha is grown in France, ie 500 km2.

The plans for the 100% renewable additive are in the 150 GW of solar, which makes 2 no more years of concrete.

And then there is still surface on the car parks? Hydraulic dams to cover, etc ... etc ....
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/09/18, 19:48

ENERC, you write:
Every year, 50 000 ha is concreted in France, ie 500 km2.

This is a good point, but how would an unreasonable excess justify another?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/09/18, 22:22

Solar photovoltaic: 392 winners of a national call for tenders

27 September 2018

The Ministry of Ecological Transition unveiled Thursday the 392 winners of the fifth tranche of a national tender for development photovoltaic solar installations on buildings.

The projects awarded represent a capacity of 230 megawatts (MW) and the average price of electricity comes to 76,8 euros per megawatt hour, against 80,8 euros / MWh in the previous tranche allocated in April, detailed the ministry in a statement.

This is the fifth tranche of a national call for tenders launched in September 2016, for projects with a capacity of between 100 kilowatts and 8 megawatts (MW). 40% of the projects will be installed on agricultural buildings, "allowing to give new sources of income to farmers", noted the ministry.

The next installment of this tender will be for increased power at 300 MW, he says again. In addition, the Ministry has also nominated 48 winners of a call for tenders for self-generated solar installations for a volume of 20 MW.

The previous installment had allocated just over 2 MW.

https://www.connaissancedesenergies.org ... nal-180927
0 x
NBoukhezar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by NBoukhezar » 02/10/18, 15:04

ENERC wrote:

Cestas 300 MW power plant for 2 km2.
To have the same peak power as all French nuclear power plants (63 GW), 63 / 0,3 * 2 = 420 km2 would be required.
Every year, 50 000 ha is grown in France, ie 500 km2.

The plans for the 100% renewable additive are in the 150 GW of solar, which makes 2 no more years of concrete.

And then there is still surface on the car parks? Hydraulic dams to cover, etc ... etc ....

Very good point ...
0 x
Manager of the company Nedpark
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/18, 15:58

Bof ... not very convincing ... and above all very reasoning! So I think it's misleading and here's why.

Urban + nuclear concreting is tolerated instead of tolerating solar concreting?

And 500 km2 is less than one hundredth of the surface of metropolitan France... what is the urbanized area in 2018? Answer: much more !!

Between 1999 and 2010, the surface of the urban territory in metropolitan France has increased by 19%, from 100.000 to 119.000 km². On 36.750 common 7227 are considered urban in 2010, that is to say as belonging to an urban unit.

So 500 km2 it would be less than 500 / 119000 = 0,4% of the current urban concreting and we scream on it?

Brief yell on solar concreting in France, it's like those who scream about the ugliness of wind turbines but have never said anything about the ugliness of high-voltage lines ... of course, just see the interests behind! : Cheesy:

Finally: who says it was necessary to concretize 100% of the area covered by solar? Partial foundations are enough, leaving no problem runoff water ...

And finally: nothing prevents the use of 0.4% of surface DEJA concreted to install solar!

Enerc will have to find other lobbyist arguments to convince us! : Cheesy:
2 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 03/10/18, 08:25

Hello everyone

but there is ample roof space available to produce clean at the places of consumption. .
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/10/18, 14:54

Total wants to install a solar farm of 8 ha, 17 MWc, in Center Finistère

October 13 2018

A public inquiry has just been launched for the installation of a photovoltaic power plant at Laz, in the Center Finistère. The project is led by Total Solar, a division of the Total group. It would power 10 000 homes in electricity, excluding heating. The prefecture will decide whether or not to grant a building permit, the 25 October 2018.

On the fence of the quarry of Plessis, in Laz (Finistère), operated from 1975 to 2013, a sign indicates the opening of a public inquiry, the 24 September 2018. At issue, a photovoltaic power plant project led by Total Solar, a Total group company specializing in solar energy.

This future tenant sees the land interest of the site, according to Paul Azibert, in charge of the project for the subsidiary: "One can find an economic profitability in the north of France. Large untapped spaces represent land that is compatible with projects of this type ".

October 25, at the end of the investigation, the prefecture of Finistere will choose to grant or not, a building permit.

"Trackers" signs
This solar farm will consist of 38 880 panels of 435 W each, spread over 8 ha, for 24 ha operated by the company.

Average production would reach 25,18 GWh per year, equivalent to the annual consumption of more than 10 000 homes, excluding heating.

The subsidiary Total Solar has chosen to install mobile tracker panels that follow the curve of the sun to optimize capture: "They allow nature to get back on top once the site is finished, because they are installed in 2 m ground, unlike fixed panels, "says Paul Azibert.

A significant ecological stake. The quarry is located in the heart of the ZNIEFF * Black Mountain. Total Solar wishes to minimize the environmental impact of the site and the plant in service "for at least 30 years".

Priority to safety
Eric Le Roux, co-owner of Carrières du Plessis comments: "Our real motivation is to close the access of the quarries to the walkers, who pass our barriers". Quarries pose a high risk of rockfall and drowning because of the lakes at their center. "The plant will be fenced and under video surveillance, which will secure the site."

Ideally, the project would start in 2020 and end one year later, by the electrical connection operated by ENEDIS, a subsidiary of EDF, for a total investment of 17 million euros.

* ZNIEFF: natural areas of ecological, faunistic and floristic interests.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/bretagne/la ... 016511/amp

Now we are starting to talk about 30 years of service life for solar PV. Good.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/10/18, 00:15

I do not know which newspaper info broadcast the other day a report on the solar for individual house.

The owner had more than 20000 € installation.

But on the one hand he had the means and on the other hand he did it by ecological conviction which is quite commendable

But he recognized that it would take 20 years to amortize his installation ...

I do not know the numbers in this area at all, but it seems a bit long.
0 x