Consumption hallucinating fuel oil!

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/06/06, 17:47

jean63 wrote:It's a great idea: that's where they should house our homeless people during the winter: well laid out and putting a few windows in it, it can look like a mobile home.
It is already used by ISPs (undocumented immigrants)
: Cheesy:
Some containers smell like fish?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 06/06/06, 18:35

jean63 wrote:What is the size of an ext / int fridge container?
1000 euros, is that the price of 4? do you find that in ports like Le Havre or Marseille?

Hello
a 40ft is 12x2.40x2.50ext
a 20ft is 6x2.40x2.50ext
interior takes about 20cm off you. there are jumbo + high but I do not know if it exists in the fridge?

you can find them wherever there are freight forwarders (all major cities) .You can also find them at auctions.
1000 € is a piece but 6000 € for a house out of water and super insulated it is given.

no I do not live in a container at the meeting, but I participated in the development of a house of 8 in Brittany; at the time all the neighbors took the guy for a barge. Now it's blooming all over the country : Lol:
The guy at the time did this because he couldn't have a building permit, so he made a little train in circles with the garden in the middle; the town pissed him off for 2/3 years and for 10 years he leaves her alone : Lol:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 23:33

The guy at the time did this because he couldn't have a building permit, so he made a little train in circles with the garden in the middle; the town pissed him off for 2/3 years and for 10 years he leaves her alone

Indeed, "mobile" caravan and mobile home dwellings do not require a building permit: it is widely used on the Ile de Ré and in many places along the coast. No property tax or housing tax, that's the foot, but they will come out with a law to tax all that.
A container should not be provided as a habitat! The problem is that you have to have an access that allows you to transport such a cube on the ground with a semi-trailer truck !!

I participated in the development of a house of 8 in Brittany; at the time all the neighbors took the guy for a barge. Now it's blooming all over the country

It is true that "from an aesthetic point of view it should not be the best in a beautiful Breton village, but one can always" dress "the exterior to make them pleasant to look at.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other

by Other » 07/06/06, 19:42

Hello
in towns and villages there are places dedicated to this kind of mobile home. in principle there is a planning committee and the elected municipal officials decide places to group these houses, this makes streets of this kind of construction with sewer and all the services of other houses, some do not become (more mobile) and well decorated it looks like a small house with grass and flowers around.

Andre
0 x
meeshell2001
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by meeshell2001 » 22/10/06, 11:44

Hello,

"I took part in the fitting out of a house for 8 in Brittany; at the time all the neighbors took the guy for a barge. Now it's blooming all over the place"

I live in Brittany and I am interested in prefab / container housing, where is the village you are talking about and can we contact the inhabitants of these container houses?

It is true that "from an aesthetic point of view it should not be the best in a beautiful Breton village, but one can always" dress "the exterior to make them pleasant to look at.

Unfortunately, the style of Breton houses built today is far from traditional stone houses (pen-ty).
Now they are subdivisions of "chicken cage" houses that stretch for kilometers in the countryside, certainly pretty but which they help to distort. The container habitat - provided it is thought out - can in my opinion not be worse, and in addition it is removable.

Michel
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/10/06, 12:29

EH Jji! I discover your post a little late

for your fuel oil consumption, start by looking at the setting of your burner,

Set your smoke outlet temperature to around 130 ° C

Personally, when I bought my barrack, the boiler was existing and the fumes came out at 300 ° C !! (overpowered burner and dirty boiler) Once the adjustment is made, -30% consumption just on the output !!

Otherwise, the best insulation is that which is done from the outside.

Hello
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^