Surcharged generator or not?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Tiwi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: On-Cash Generator or not?

by Tiwi » 16/08/18, 14:21

By the way, I was going to forget what brought me today.

To make a non-return valve without mechanical system, just put a plastic bottle filled with air around the mouth of the pipe.

I haven't tried ...

In our case, it might work because the system is closed, but if the pipe is not open, the air will escape, damn it.
0 x
Tiwi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiwi » 16/08/18, 14:40

Not to understand why man seeks free energy is to not understand that the earth is only a flower pot. What happens when a plant runs out of fertilizer in its pot?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/08/18, 16:15

There is a quite considerable number of devices comparable to yours, often accompanied by complex explanations (to confuse the reader and better conceal the inanity of the "gadget") and sometimes justifying calculations, yet none of them works ... There are a large number of technicians who are very capable in terms of energy production and yet none have "discovered" a single one of these very simple systems ... Don't you think that is enough?
In addition, as I already pointed out, it is to the one who asserts that the burden of proof returns and no one a little versed in physics will take the trouble to contradict you at the cost of learned calculations! :D
You remind me of a surreal discussion I had a long time ago during which the sole argument of my interlocutor was that my assertions were not admissible on the grounds that he was incompetent in the matter and so he was right! : Lol:
This joins your case in which it is only your ignorance of the elementary things of physics which leads you to believe in a phenomenon which is pleasant to you (which is your strictest right! 8); as you say yourself, nothing can be done against faith. 8)
Your analogy with the potted plant is the same barrel as the rest, unfortunately (comparison is not right) and I find it unnecessary to answer it ...
That said, I find it very good that you are curious and imaginative.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 16/08/18, 18:47

Free energy must be the energy spent verbally between 2 people who do not have the same point of view on the sex of angels.

Another interpretation?
1 x
Tiwi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiwi » 16/08/18, 20:19

For you Ahmed, I accept a little crobar to show me how the system will be once in balance. As you say, it is up to the one who claims to show the proof, that is to use a double-edged sword ... :-)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/08/18, 21:13

I'm afraid you don't understand swords either ... : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 16/08/18, 22:33

Good evening Tiwi,

Simply calculate the pressure losses of your system and you will see where the problem hurts.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perte_de_charge

cordially
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/08/18, 23:30

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:Good evening Tiwi,
Simply calculate the pressure losses of your system and you will see where the problem hurts.
Yes but not only ... A pressure of 1 Bar is equivalent to 1, 2 kgf / cm², which means that the more the inflated balloon is inflated, the more the surface in contact with water increases and the more force it will take to inflate it.

The laws of thermodynamics are cruel : Twisted:
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 17/08/18, 00:40

Good evening,

some basics:

but I fear that it is like with the cuckolds: they are always the last to go to the evidence : Shock:

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 17/08/18, 10:18

Ah I thought the subject was dead for lack of response from Tiwi! : Lol:
Tiwi wrote:
A pressure of 3 bars at the bottom, it is not dependent on the surface of the mouth of the pipe?

No,
What makes atmospheric pressure at ground level is gravity coupled with the air mass above your head.
for water it's the same, it's the height of water that makes the pressure.
Water is much denser than air, 10 m of water creates 1 bar of pressure, whatever the "ingenious" system considered.
In the air or in the water, the lower you go, the more the pressure increases.

Tiwi wrote:There is another question I ask myself. If we manage to leave some air in the tank and the mouth with the non-return valve opens on air and not water pressure to open the check valve will be it identical?

The pressure is the same throughout the ball, whether there is anything in it.
The air in the upper balloon should have a pressure higher than the water pressure at the bottom in order to hopefully descend into the bottom balloon.

If it was as easy as you think, it would have been done a long time ago ...
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max